Original Post

Re: NFS HEAT crashing Series X

★★★ Newbie

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Message 21 of 30 (2,048 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I literally can’t get past party crashers just got the game sound cuts off map disappears

Message 22 of 30 (1,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening for series x they need to fix this because this very very annoying

@Sockskeepyouwarm wrote:

Hey guys,

Trying to play on Series X in 4k. It works for about 30 minutes at a time, then the audio cuts out and the world just loses all textures until it crashes. I have to hard restart the xbox to play the game again. Is this a known issue? Please update the game this is ridiculous.

Message 23 of 30 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yep, same issue here. And this is after I gave up trying to play on PC on account of the horrific framerate issues and choppiness on more than capable hardware. Classic symptoms of a bad denuvo implementation, and this has also been an issue since launch that EA clearly don't give two * about. You can imagine my dissatisfaction when I resort to playing on Xbox instead only to repeatedly lose progress because the game crashes all the time. EA really don't care, do they? They've already got your money, so who cares if the product works?

And issues with NFS Heat aside, NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered still has screwed up controller support on PC. Has done since launch, no signs it'll be fixed. Who am I kidding? Of course it won't be. And EA wonders why they're so universally despised and why the NFS series has dropped off in popularity... these aren't even the main reasons, but they sure don't help.

Message 24 of 30 (1,463 Views)

★ Novice

Still happening in Aug/Sept 2022

Message 25 of 30 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same, it’s happening to mine and my younger brother’s Series Xes it so annoying, i was about to do my first ever heat 3 race and as i am driving towards the race like less than 10 yards away from it it just stops and i lost out on tens of thousands of rep, thoroughly unimpressed 

Message 26 of 30 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s almost november 2022 and it’s still crashing HAHAH, they ain’t fixing it i guess

Message 27 of 30 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

October 2023, just purchased this game hoping for some fun, wtf! Still crashing. 

Message 28 of 30 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I think I found a fix for the game crashing, I believe that the 4k resolution makes the game crash. I did some settings change on my game and I’ve been playing for consecutive 5 hrs without crashing. 

heres what I did, go to my games and app> select the game and press the menu button (button that has three lines)>manage game and add ons>compatibility options>go to settings> unmark allow 4k.

please let me know if that works.

cheers

Message 29 of 30 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

April 17th, 2024 and it's still doing it makes the game virtually unplayable.

Message 30 of 30 (59 Views)