NFS HEAT WILL NOT CONNECT TO EA ACCOUNT

by wildchev88

Original Post

Re: NFS HEAT WILL NOT CONNECT TO EA ACCOUNT

★★★★★ Newbie
@wildchev88 Is there any solution now? I still can't play NFS Heat.
Message 11 of 28 (2,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@QKP01 Kinda hard to do that when you don't have access to the email your psn is under. I've went through changing passwords and emails multiple times and even contacted EA directly and had no help. EA just sent me back to their help page. I have no access to any EA games cause my accounts "invalid" when I was just playing nfs heat yesterday.
Message 12 of 28 (2,848 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@QKP01 Works like a charm, thanks
Message 13 of 28 (2,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is saying that I need to reset my password and I did and I still can’t sign in

Message 14 of 28 (2,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wildchev88 Couldnt go online on nfs n either Gta
Message 15 of 28 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wildchev88 Do know how to sign in to ea
Message 16 of 28 (1,781 Views)

★★ Novice
@wildchev88 I changed my nickname and the game fixed itself, could be something wrong with the save.
Message 17 of 28 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Novice

Changed your name where? 

Message 18 of 28 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wildchev88 Me too
Message 19 of 28 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My particular issue is with accessing the game on GeForce Now for Android on a Pixel 6 Pro. I was able to play the game without any issue until Saturday, October 15th. I checked my network connection on the GeForce NOW app, and it was/is considered "Excellent". I contacted GeForce NOW's customer support, but I was told that I'm experiencing an "unknown issue," and that I should just wait until the next patch rolls out for their Android app. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and just about everything else I could think of to try troubleshooting the problem but was left without a fix. I asked the customer support representative if I should contact Google technical support about my problem, because the rep also informed me that the issue I'm experiencing must be due to my network or my device, but the customer support told me that Google wouldn't be able to help. Obviously someone isn't doing their job correctly or there's a lot of slacking off going on. I don't know who I should contact now, because it seems to be clear that our money isn't good enough. I've only attached three screenshots for clarity, because that's how many I'm limited to. 

Message 20 of 28 (1,058 Views)