Re: NFS 2022 Car Pack Suggestions / Wishlist

by bc2c5zavraea

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I like the whole list, the only thing that is missing is the 350z. Pls pls pls add the 350z to the list. It will be better.

Message 31 of 45 (1,502 Views)

★★ Pro

We also need to add the BMW M3 GTR exclusive wheels (BBS RE594) for the BMW M3 e46, plus the GTR body kit for this car, so we could make our own BMW M3 GTR replica. 

Message 32 of 45 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please add the Nissan 350z and add the mantis bodykit from nfsug2. Plsssssss. It will be so amazing

Message 33 of 45 (1,330 Views)

★★ Pro
@bc2c5zavraea We also need the accurate sound of the 350z and 350z Legends Edition, like the one from NFS Underground 2. For the R34 Skyline and the Legends Edition, it needs to have an accurate engine sound too, even for the forged RB engine swap. The BMW M3 GTR needs the Most Wanted sound too.
Message 34 of 45 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mostagar This is a great list, but will NFS 2022 have the (2021) Dodge Challenger and the (2021) Dodge Charger
Message 35 of 45 (942 Views)

Re: NFS 2022 Car Pack Suggestions/ Wishlist

★★★★★ Novice

I regret to inform you, but this is neither Russia nor Forza, so brands such ad Lada, ZiL, and ZAZ (as well as microcars) are highly unlikely to appear in game.

Message 36 of 45 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We definitely need car packs such as past present and possibly future models and performance packages for each car to have there own unique maximum upgrades but also the main thing I really would love to see is more upgrade options and window tint colors more underglow colors like in real life be able to own every car and have multiple wraps for them without being limited upgrade the controls a little bit more from nfs heat make cop cars playable and add undercover cop car keep the day/night but get rid of the permanent night heat level and outta everything when we beat the game make racing events become active where there worth way more money like at least 100,000 or more so it's worth doing racing over and over again also car customization needs to be more now that we have in game cac we ne to be able to add new seats or matching in interior as well as led lights actual sound systems etc but still the most important thing we nfs fans need is all the cars back from nfs un #1 2 etc that and WE NEED F**KING CAR LOTS PLEASE it's been years we never really had that in a nfs game and sence we race we need every car and model and trim for those specific things so please nfs add car lots.

Message 37 of 45 (653 Views)

★★ Pro
@FaZe_storm91 We can't just expect more cars to come. Licensing is expensive. But Ghost and Criterion should've planned some stuff wisely, like why did they add vehicles with the worst handling?

Just like the Koenigsegg Regera, although it's fast, it only has one gearbox and the handling was the worst, which the car also lacks so much skill on drag, drift, and off-road unlike other cars.

Another problem is the same cars being added. I mean like they've added the BMW M4 coupe, but guess what, they've added a convertible version of the M4, separately, instead of adding a convertible roof customization option for the regular M4.

Same thing applies with the Aston Martin Db11, well this might be a tough question, because the Volante is the convertible version of the Db11, but why did they add two, and customization options, like the fenders, splitters, and diffusers are the same for the two cars, except the K.S. body kit for completing the BM challenges for the Db11 Volante. But still, why did they do that? I mean, just replace the regular Db11 to the Volante, and that way, they could save enough money to license another useful car, which they should've also replaced the Db11 Volante with another Black Market DLC car, like the Bentley Continental GT free unlock. But why didn't they do that?

The McLaren F1 is paid, but for the free pack, why the Volante? Besides, I think the regular Db11 might be useless, well, not really useless, but not many players use it and I don't think it's that useful, unlike the Volante which might be useful enough. They should've replaced the regular Db11 from the dealership to the Volante, and the Volante is not that amusing like other cars, and not supposedly to be a Black Market vehicle. The free BM car pack should've instead been a Bentley Continental GT, or some other useful and stunning car.

Next problem is the visual parts from the story mode. I also think this is the reason why the Ford Explorer, even as a regular SUV, is not playable in the game, and why the Camaro's blower isn't available. Ghost decided that some cars and visual parts from the story mode will not be playable, and that was a really stupid decision. I mean, just let us use those parts. Why didn't they do it? The Ford Explorer wasn’t there because it was used as an interceptor vehicle in the story mode. And I hope they’ve just replaced the Land Rover Range Rover with the Ford Explorer since the Range Rover is useless, which is so slow and has bad handling, especially on off-road.

Also, about the game’s soundtrack, many songs were cringe to listen to. Not all, but most. I mean, they shouldn’t be spending their money to license useless songs, and instead use their money to license better upbeat songs. For example, they should’ve used their money to license Riders on the Storm by The Doors feat Snoop Dogg, instead of licensing Tu Manera by INNA, which was the worst soundtrack we’ve heard in the game. The songs weren’t that amusing like other popular upbeat and emotional songs people always listen to. And also, that’s why some of the songs in the game are not as popular as the other hit songs. The songs are just known because the game brought players to search up that song on YouTube. But if you look at the views, so little. Not that great to listen to. Not even popular, except for players who played this game as the soundtrack was in the game. I mean like they should’ve spent their money on licensing cool songs like Believer by Imagine Dragons instead of songs like Momma I hit a Lick by 2Chainz and Kendrick Lamar.
Message 38 of 45 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would really like for u guys to add in the subaru wrx sti 2004 Subaru #WRX #STi #Modified #Slammed #Stance #Fitment | Subaru wrx, Wrx,  Subaruand 2006 wrx sti 2006 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI TYPE-UKin need for speed unbound

Message 39 of 45 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we should be able to drive around vans like the toyota hiace commuter 2015Toyota Hiace Commuter 2015, WHITE - Autocraft Japanand toyota hiace super gl 2002ImageImage

Message 40 of 45 (437 Views)