Re: NFS 2022 Car Pack Suggestions / Wishlist

by BLVD69

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Ironically EA made 007 racing back in 2000.Sadly we never get a similar sequel to it.
Message 21 of 45 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Ah that actually make sense,maybe that's the reason why Black Box did what they did.

But you are right man, i dont have high hope for NFS future.
Message 22 of 45 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 23 of 45 (1,745 Views)

★★ Pro
@GUCCIxADIDAS Or what about the Brabham BT62?
Message 24 of 45 (1,733 Views)

★★ Pro

And also, why won't they add other stuff like wrap editor, anime decals (for the wrap editor), drag racing pvp, and abandoned car events? Also, why won't they add police vehicles too??

Message 25 of 45 (1,733 Views)

★★ Pro
@Chizou2023 And I also forgot to add 2 player splitscreen.
Message 26 of 45 (1,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Chizou2023There havent been a true split screen,in NFS since the Black Box days between 2002 and 2007 i think. The last NFS i saw split screen in was Carbon, because i remember i was in youthclub when i was younger. And i witnessed a pretty girl crush a boy in a downhill race, that was in split screen mode.

After that EA\Black Box went all about online only, they have not looked back since.

Message 27 of 45 (1,240 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Yes, I fully agree I'm sick of the Fast Movies, heck I stopped watching them after #7.

Also, You are spot on with NFS trying to play like a Fast & Furious movie, and it's so overplayed & predictable.

Payback was like that and I frankly did not like it.

Also, 2015 was an ego character-driven game that had so much rubberbanding I could hardly deal with it.

I realize the NFS series in general is a rubberband-driven AI system set up.

NFS 2015, Payback & yes Heat all hard core rubberbanding to the core!

It would be great if in 2022 EA would loosen up on the rubberbanding & no storyline.

The NFS game series has been so dumbed down it's ridiculous.

Take care & I fully agree with your post.

Reminder for Community to Credit for Solutions.

XP for helpful liked comments

Message 28 of 45 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Hehe yes ecsactly man, mayby im an old fart since im turning 34 this month. Anyway im sick of tired of this cringy story modes, if they cant make it natural or free of woke sjw crap. Then they should rather return back too pure racing ,and intense pursuits like the old games from 90s.
Message 29 of 45 (1,301 Views)

Re: NFS 2022 Car Pack Suggestions/ Wishlist

★★★★★ Novice

I want mercedes w124 e500 amg to be included. I will enjoy modding, upgrading and customising it so please EA put that car in and please be generous with vehicle customisation including bodykits.  

https://youtu.be/xOMCr_MwZlQ

Message 30 of 45 (1,045 Views)