Re: Mclaren F1 won't install after purchase

by SV-Finvarra

Original Post

Mclaren F1 won't install after purchase

★★★★★ Newbie

I purchased the mclaren f1 black market delivery and it won't install onto my xbox therefore not allowing me to play 

Message 1 of 7 (1,261 Views)

Community Manager

@FIONNC25 Hey, do you still have this issue today? Can I check if you've restarted the console since you made the purchase?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem... reinstalling the game now I restored licenses to an my over lvl 40 rep still wont let me claim the mclarin f1 my user is greythewolf22... ps4

Message 3 of 7 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never mind im.not having the same problem sorry lol I didnt realize the mclarin f1 didnt come with the deluxe edition nvm my problem lol

Message 4 of 7 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David, I'm having a similar issue, rep lvl 49 story complete I believe as I got the skyline prize, on my ps there is a message in downloads saying waiting to install, in game when I go to McLaren and am directed to store it's not available for purchase?? From downloads where it's waiting to install I get the message can't find application??

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

Email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 5 of 7 (893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I;m having the exact same problem as Mark (MARKOBURGERZ) listed where I've stopped and restarted the download on my PS4 and it gives the error that it cannot find the application.  I've deleted and did a fresh install of the application and it still has the same error.  HELP!!!

Message 6 of 7 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello @FIONNC25 - I do not know if you ever got an answer to why this could be happening. I just did two days ago. After an hour w-the PS Store it turned out I had a region 2 disc. I am gonna try getting another PS acct & download the F1 from that acct. Hope you found a solution.
Message 7 of 7 (715 Views)