Lost all progress because I resetted my PS4

by 3dups

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all progress because I resetted my PS4

★★ Novice

Hi, I have formatted my PS4 due to data corruption and now my data for NFS Heat is lost. Prior to formatting I was logged into my EA account which is linked to my PSN account. Does anyone know any ways to get back my old progression? Cheers

Message 1 of 5 (1,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost all progress because I resetted my PS4

★★★★ Guide

@3dups wrote:

Hi, I have formatted my PS4 due to data corruption and now my data for NFS Heat is lost. Prior to formatting I was logged into my EA account which is linked to my PSN account. Does anyone know any ways to get back my old progression? Cheers

If you have PlayStation Plus on that account, your data should be saved online and you can just download it again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,177 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@3dups wrote:

If you have PlayStation Plus on that account, your data should be saved online and you can just download it again.

Message 2 of 5 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

I unfortunately don't have PS Plus. The EA website saying "Linking your EA account to your gaming profiles like your Xbox Gamertag, PlayStation™ Network ID, or Nintendo Switch account, lets you get online to play our games and save data that isn’t saved locally." led me to assume that I can just redownload my data after reinstalling the game.

Message 3 of 5 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here it also happened to me yesterday now I can't get my ps4 account back. Pls can any one help.

Message 4 of 5 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@3dups Same here pls anyone help
Message 5 of 5 (750 Views)