Re: Koenigsegg exhaust fire

by br1flips

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Koenigsegg exhaust fire

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Koenigsegg Regera exhaust goes over the bumper carbon fiber and not where the actual exhaust supposed to be
What car were you using? Koenigsegg Regera’16
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? This problem is there since the release of the game and it the same during day and night events
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see the exhaust fire and nitro going through the bumper carbon fiber and not to the actual exhaust exit
What do you expect to see? That the car exhaust looks they way supposed to be

N/A

Message 1 of 10 (3,108 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

if you google, it's actually where the exhaust is.

That thing in the middle is actually the cooling veRegera Drivetrainnt

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (3,069 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

if you google, it's actually where the exhaust is.

That thing in the middle is actually the cooling veRegera Drivetrainnt

Message 2 of 10 (3,070 Views)

Koenigsegg exhaust bug

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug The flames for the exhaust aren’t in the right spot, it puts it as if there are two exhaust pipes but there is one in the middle.
What car were you using? Koenigsegg Regera 2016 Hypercar
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Heat race level 3
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the car then leave the garage and hold square and hold the gas Ps my car is customized and I’m not sure if it works stock
What happens when the bug occurs? Flames come out as if there are two exhaust exits when there is only one
What do you expect to see? The flames coming out the only exhaust exit on the car, not the ones that are not there

Here is the picture 

Message 3 of 10 (3,151 Views)

Re: Koenigsegg exhaust bug

★★★ Guide

those ARE the exhausts

the middle thing is a vent...

Regera Drivetrain

Message 4 of 10 (3,126 Views)

Re: Koenigsegg exhaust bug

★★★ Newbie

Ohh, my bad. Goes to show you how much I know about hypercars. I’ll stick to muscle cars. 

Message 5 of 10 (3,102 Views)

Bugs with Regera

★ Novice

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I have two issues with the Koenigsegg Regera having to do with its stats and its exhaust
What car were you using? Koenigsegg Regera
What was the last event you played? It happens all the time.
Was it a day or a night event?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? First bug: Buy a Koenigsegg Regera, replace any stock item on the engine, then swap right back to it. You will notice its acceleration went from 8 to 7.9 and won't go back up with the exact same setup it came with. Second bug: Simply accelerate with the Regera and its default back package. For some reason even though it has a huge exhaust right in the middle, fire comes out of its sides, right from under the splitter. That is in fact not where its exhaust is located, it's in the middle. So please fix that. It's really bothering me.
What happens when the bug occurs? I believe you have all the information already.
What do you expect to see? See it fixed.

So the stats and exhaust of the Regera aren't working right.

Message 6 of 10 (3,131 Views)

Re: Bugs with Regera

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@WhitestWulfen The exhaust problem you're having is where i can help you, You're actually WRONG with the exhaust location. The middle pipe is a part of the cooling system of the car. Konigsegg made fish tail exhaust pipes not the big one in the middle. I understand you thought that, I was also one of them, but i guess we're just too used to Ageras.

Message 7 of 10 (3,103 Views)

Re: Bugs with Regera

★★★ Guide

they obviously tweaked the stats, but didn't bother fixing it

Message 8 of 10 (3,078 Views)

Koenigsegg Regera - Exhaust Issue

★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug When the lower centre exhaust is applied to the Regara, the flames and nitrous continue to shoot out of the rear lower left and right.
What car were you using? Koenigsegg Regera
What was the last event you played? speed trap during the DAY, but I have seen the same result in NIGHT events
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the garage apply the lower centre exhaust customization.
What happens when the bug occurs? flames and nitrous continue to shoot out of the rear lower left and right and not the lower centre.
What do you expect to see? the flames and nitrous shoot out of the lower centre exhaust.

flames shooting out of left and right and not from lower centre exhaust tip.

As you can see the centre exhaust is below the license plate and the flames and nitrous and shooting out of the left and right area where there are no tips

Message 9 of 10 (2,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s sick i did not know that

Message 10 of 10 (1,460 Views)