Is there cross progression between PS4 and PS5 in NFS Heat?

by Mapathupoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there cross progression between PS4 and PS5 in NFS Heat?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Used to play NFS on the PS4 but recently switched the PS5 and wanted to play with some friends, is there any way to get my things onto the PS5?

Message 1 of 6 (3,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there cross progression between PS4 and PS5 in NFS Heat?

EA DICE Team
Hi @Mapathupoo, we currently don't support cross progression for Need for Speed Heat.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,889 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hi @Mapathupoo, we currently don't support cross progression for Need for Speed Heat.

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (2,890 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Mapathupoo There's no cross-progression for NFS Heat or NFS Unbound, the only way to transfer NFS Heat data from PS4 to PS5 is via the data transfer settings on the PS5 console, how to do this: On your PS5 console, go to Settings > System > System Software > Data Transfer > Continue > Select the PS4 console you want to transfer data from > When the PS5 console shows the message "Prepare for Data Transfer", press and hold the power button on your PS4 console for at least one second (until you hear a beep) > On your PS5 console, select the data you want to transfer > Read the precautions, and then select Start Transfer > Your PS5 console automatically restarts during data transfer. After the console restarts, you can start using your PS5 console. This is the ONLY way to get NFS Heat data/progression onto the PS5.

Message 3 of 6 (2,875 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That image in the reply I sent is just an example of what the data transfer will look like just before accepting the transfer.

Message 4 of 6 (2,872 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you I shall try that, another question is can you do all that with extended storage or a hard drive? And will this also delete existing data on the PS4/PS5? 

Message 5 of 6 (2,822 Views)

NFS HEAT PS4 Progress transfer from PlayStation Plus cloud and usb to ps4

★★★ Newbie

I played NFS HEAT in ps4 and I saved in Play Station Plus Cloud, I give away ps4, I buy new ps4, and I have access to the save in the cloud, with the game already downloaded and no progress in the internal drive of the ps4(I downloaded the game and played it without the cloud save so I delete the save I don't want ), I download the save from the cloud to the ps4 and when I go into the game it doesn't show the save it starts from the begging like a new save . As of right now I deleted the game and I'm downloading it again. Can I manually upload the save into EA because its linked maybe that's what's going on. Or can I unlink my ps4 account from EA and link it again after.   The saves are from the middle of 2022 and there are a total of 3 saves showing in the Play Station Cloud. Also when I download the save from the cloud and join the game I see it didn't work so I then leave the first save on top changes date as if it were saving on top of the old one but not deleting it because it stays the same size of megabytes and the other 2 saves keep the same old date and same weight as if I were to play the game it would get to the point where something like the skins of the car or of the player where saved separated so it would save on a different folder and it would save over that old folder keeping the same weight and changing the date .

Message 6 of 6 (164 Views)