Re: I cant unlock ultimate parts help PLEASE

by dixxmiexx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ColAvalanche311 

This is nearly completely untrue. First and foremost, you need to be Level 50 to unlock Ultimate parts. You can check this (if you are sub-level 50) by going into the map and hovering over the Heat races. They will show an "E" for Elite in the rewards, as opposed to the "U" for Ultimate once you have Level 50.

You do not need a Heat level to start a race, if someone else (in your party or game) initiates the race. 

You will receive a part if you finish in the top 5. You do not need to finish first.

@ColAvalanche311 

I can confirm that this comment ^ is true.  If you, at Heat level 0 and rep level 50, get invited to a Heat level 3 or 5 race and finish the race in the top five, you WILL get an Ult or Ult+ part.  Which part you get for Heat 5 (Ult / Ult+) depends on some things:

- If you have no Ult parts unlocked in a Heat level 5 race, then you Might get an Ult+ part.

- If you already have all Ult parts unlocked in a Heat level 5 race, then you Will get an Ult+ part.

Message 11 of 18 (5,065 Views)

Re: I cant unlock ultimate parts help-solved thank u all

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the problem that in the garage it shows me that I unlocked a high heat reward but I didn't get one ??

Message 12 of 18 (4,760 Views)

Re: I cant unlock ultimate parts help-solved thank u all

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have exactly the same issue as @Major_Toth.  I am currently REP level 39, and I have completed two Heat 3 races and one Heat 5 (and escaped to the safe house). It says I have high heat rewards in the garage, with that purple text below your character, but there isn't anything in my inventory or anywhere else in the garage that I can see.

Will I automatically get these rewards when I hit level 50 or something? 

Message 13 of 18 (4,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It only give me one ultimate

Message 14 of 18 (4,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It only give me one ultimate do I got to keep doing heat three race 

Message 15 of 18 (4,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually if you are racing in a heat level 3 you do need to finish first. The only races with the top 5 rule are the heat level 5 ones.

Message 16 of 18 (4,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had rep 50 and i finish first in heat race 3. In garage it shows HIGH HEAT REWARDS but the parts are locked. It,s a terrible bug in NFS Heat. Think twice before I buy anything from EA again.

Message 17 of 18 (3,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im level 50 and I completed the races 5 times and yet still nothing 

Message 18 of 18 (1,910 Views)