How do I restart my career in NFS Heat?

by PisToane

Original Post

Re: How do I restart my career in NFS Heat?

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys ! For guys who want reset the game without deleting your actual save, i have a good trick for you. (i already did this it worked). Go to Documents > NFS HEAT > Savedgame > Savedgame and cut the file called "1", that's your actual save. Copy it on your desktop or in a folder on your desktop ( i prefer than you create a folder on your desktop you will understand why after). Restart the game. He might ask you to use your save on cloud or computer, choose cloud one. While the game is restarting keep the savedgame file open. You will see another file called "1". Delete it. Congratulations, you have a fresh game. Now if you want to play in your ancient save, cut the file "1" than you have in your actual savedgame folder, cut the file "1" put it on your desktop. Then go in the folder which get the ancient save, cut it copy on the savedgame folder, restart the game. Congratulations you can still playing with your ancient save without deleting it.

Was a pleasure, see ya.

Message 11 of 44 (12,794 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks I appreciate it and I still had to delete my save file because I still don’t have access to paint my vehicle or wraps Frown

Message 12 of 44 (12,644 Views)

★★ Novice

You also need to delete the cloud server save file. To do this is the same as deleting any other save files (Game Options/Start button>Manage game and add ons>Saved data,) but you’ll need to select the specific save file, not just ‘Delete all,’ as selecting a specific save file gives you the option to ‘delete everywhere.’

Message 13 of 44 (12,565 Views)

★★ Novice
@Rhyno223 After spending the whole time to work this out I've managed it! Try this...

Hit start on NFS. Then Manage game & ad ons. Scroll to saved data at the bottom. Now this is where I went wrong, instead of deleting all, you want to remove the reserved space first. Then do your profile afterward. It'll bring up a new screen asking where you went to delete the data from. Click delete everywhere. I hope it works for all you xbox users!
Message 14 of 44 (12,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cool by this deletes gameplay for all accounts on my ps4 not just mine?

For consoles with multiple users this is far less than ideal.

Message 15 of 44 (12,405 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What a LOT of BS just to restart a career. Angry

How hard would it have been to have a setting in the menu, START NEW CAREER.......as in NFS2015??????????????????

"You will lose all progress and restart from the beginning"............................YES, that is what I would like to do, thanks. FFS................... Zipped lips

Message 16 of 44 (12,386 Views)

★★ Novice

How does restarting your career affect the Crew you are in? Especially if you are the crew leader? I'm just wondering if it removes you from the crew or anything since you're restarting

YBT

Message 17 of 44 (12,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing with me 😕

Message 18 of 44 (12,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if you have multiple accounts on the PlayStation, won’t that affect the other accounts?

Message 19 of 44 (11,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@GUCCIxADIDAS wrote:

Need a career +

I do not want to buy cars again

Just copy the files save em in a folder and your set

Every time you want to go back to your old save just put the files back

(I haven't tested this so I'm speculating)

Message 20 of 44 (11,378 Views)