Re: Crossplay between Xbox and Ps4 on Need for Speed Heat not working

by MrScarecrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossplay between Xbox and Ps4 on Need for Speed Heat not working

★ Novice

Anytime my friends and I try and load into a session and i’m on playstation (they’re on xbox) they immediately get disconnected however when they (both xbox) start a session they load in no problem. I can’t join them as i get a session is full error every time

Message 1 of 10 (2,378 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice
@Skull1235385 i recommend checking if the NAT type are "open". If one of you have a Nat type that is on Moderate or Strict, it may cause some connection issues. If that's the case, then there are alot of tutorials on youtube that can help you with that. Please let me know if this helped or not so i can try to think of something different.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (2,155 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KillSw1tchK1ng 

Please make sure all accounts involved have cross-play enabled: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/nfs-heat-cross-play

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,345 Views)

★ Novice

All users had cross play enabled as well as i tried restarting my game unadding and readding as friend and even turning crossplay on and off.

Message 3 of 10 (2,339 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry All accounts had crossplay enabled, we tried turning crossplay off and back on, unplugging externals such as a keyboard and mouse, switching wifis, reinstalling, different hosts, and even just joining ones lobby without creating a party in the lobby (to which we got an error that lobby is full every time)
Message 4 of 10 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Still isn’t working 🥺
Message 5 of 10 (2,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem were you ever able to figure out how to fix this problem?

Message 6 of 10 (2,191 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Skull1235385 i recommend checking if the NAT type are "open". If one of you have a Nat type that is on Moderate or Strict, it may cause some connection issues. If that's the case, then there are alot of tutorials on youtube that can help you with that. Please let me know if this helped or not so i can try to think of something different.
Message 7 of 10 (2,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the exact same problem. My mate has NFS Heat on his PS5 and I play on Xbox One S. Whenever we create a party and attempt to start an online session, one of us gets disconnected. EVERY TIME! This absolutely needs to be fixed ASAP EA.

Message 8 of 10 (1,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever find a solution for this?

Message 9 of 10 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem to, I'm on Xbox and my friends are on PlayStation and our solution was to wait in a session until it's under 16 players then the other players join

Message 10 of 10 (323 Views)