Car suggestions for NFS 2022

by Chizou2023

Original Post

Car suggestions for NFS 2022

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

So, some certain cars have never went into production, but we can try adding them in the game, unless if there are licensing issues. But we'll try that.

(And don't mind Toyota for now, since it gave NFS Payback and Heat a big misfortune. I still can't believe how stupid Toyota is right now, cuz why did they decide on adding their cars in Forza and CSR, but not NFS? Toyota needs to stop acting like they won't engage but they did! I mean in video games)

Anyways, here's the wish list

- Yamaha OX99-11

- Geely Coolray Sport

- Ford Mustang Mach E

- Ford Explorer

- Bugatti Veyron

- Ford Formula Ecoboost

- BAC Mono (we need this iconic car from Most Wanted 2012)

- Caparo T1

- Saab Aero X Concept

Idk about this suggestion, but seems like doesn't makes sense at all. But the misfortune for some of the cars not being in NFS games happened.

Final sentence: NO MORE MISFORTUNES FOR NEED FOR SPEED, AND TRY MAKING IT BETTER THAN FORZA. THE FRANCHISE NEEDS TO SURPASS FORZA AND THE CREW FRANCHISE.

(+ Screw Toyota for hating on NFS)

Message 1 of 10 (1,145 Views)

Re: Car suggestions for NFS 2022

★★★★ Pro
@Chizou2023 Caparo already filed for bankruptcy after the founder suicide in 2015.Saab also bankrupted in 2016.Yamaha has never given any game the license to OX99-11 so I doubt NFS will have that.Geely's only appearance in games are Asphalt series so maybe EA won't have the license.Other cars are possible if EA prefer to add them.
Message 2 of 10 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

All I want is them to bring back the Chevrolet Cobalt SS from Most Wanted 2005. When the time came to getting the BMW back I didn't want it. I once even bought a backup Cobalt in case my starter one got impounded, it didn't.

Message 3 of 10 (1,027 Views)

★★ Pro
@GK3512 Yup, none of these cars would be in the game, unless you add a mod for these cars, such as a replacement or an add-on. Asphalt 8 is the only game to have a Geely car in it, which was the GC9 (Probably why Geely won't license their cars in other games like NFS, Forza, GT Sport, and etc. it's because they're not really meant for racing, or maybe they're just a rare car brand that companies won't even mind licensing. At least we still have Volvo and Polestar in NFS Heat Standard smile, and another surprise is that there's a Geely GC9 add-on/replacement mod for NFS Underground 2, which the model was gotten from Asphalt 8).

The Yamaha OX99-11 is a dead car, and even if it still exist, Yamaha won't allow games to license the coolest McLaren F1 like vehicle cuz Yamaha might have the feeling that if they have these cars in the game but no one ever bought it in real life as it was cancelled, then that's a bad impression for Yamaha. The McLaren F1 was in racing games it's because it succeed to production, so they won't have a bad impression. If Yamaha just built the OX99-11 around 2006, the car would've been sold and popular. Anyways, we don't need to get mad about it just because Yamaha failed their first car. The OX99-11 was a victim of the Financial Crisis of Japan, which started 1991 and ended at 2005. They built the car in 1992, which was still the debt crisis. But no one can blame Yamaha for building it in the year where there's a big economic problem.

Caparo is now an unknown company since it was bankrupt, like where can we license the car if it the company went bankrupt/abandoned? Same thing with SAAB, after the company had fell into bankruptcy. So those things still have went missing?

Other cars like the Ford Formula Ecoboost is street legal but not produced. But it was in the game Forza Motorsport 7. So, since these games are fictional, why not add the Ford Formula Ecoboost? The car has never been sold tho, but I hope Ford would still allow it. Speaking about the Explorer, Mustang Mach E, and Bugatti cars, plus one iconic car, the BAC Mono, these cars did not fail, and they still can be licensed. Why EA doesn't want to?

Well, here's the thing, we should not be licensing too much, tho the game might be boring if there were only too little cars, like NFS No Limits at release, that only had 6 cars, but when time escalates, they have even more cars, due to loot boxes. We hate loot boxes, but we still need them to license new cars. I think we should balance the loot boxes also, to not get players mad. Hoyoverse (formerly called MiHoyo) balanced the microtransactions of the f2p games Genshin and Honkai Impact. That's what EA needs to do. Same thing with Apex Legends, free to play but balanced microtransactions.

Anyways, not 100% sure how can EA balance the microtransactions like Hoyoverse does to Genshin and Honkai. But I hope EA would try to balance it.
Message 4 of 10 (992 Views)

★★ Pro
@AWasteOfAmmo Not a familiar car for me, just looks like a Skyline R33, but yes, we still need it. Although, it might be the most riced out car (anyways, I also like ricers), we still want to try the 2005 Cobalt SS in the new NFS game. We're now tired of the M3 GTR, tho that was the one that made the franchise popular. I don't hate the M3 GTR tho. I'm not saying you also hate the M3 GTR, but it's just that EA lacks cars in NFS games, and only adds BMW. plus, another problem about the customizations in NFS Heat is that the wide body on most cars feels just the same. Visual customization always feels riced instead of tuned. The stance is just too plain, with only camber being the one. They did not put a rear and front ride height adjustment and even track width adjustment, like the one from NFS 2015. Why didn't they add that in Payback and Heat? Now we have to use Heat+ or Unite mod to change stuff in the game.
Message 5 of 10 (987 Views)

★★ Pro

UPDATE: I was not wise enough on my list. Here are some content we wish to be in the next game (not just only cars):

- Tune stance model like from NFS 2015. (Such as adjusting the ride height and track width)

- use car indicators

- drift direction guide for drifting in drift zones

- smooth drifting controls like from NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005 and 2012, or No Limits.

- Tilt steer control (for any platform as long as you have controller connected) 

Message 6 of 10 (983 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Chizou2023 BAC MONO was in MW2012 so EA can still get the license if they want.Big companies like Ford won't refuse to give license in most of times so Mach E/Ford Formula are possible.But concept cars aren't always dropped from games.GT90 was in NFS II/PGR series and official Ford Racing series.GT-R R35 prototype was in Prostreet/GT series and few mobile games.The main problem with cars from big companies isn't the availability of the car but the need of game companies.Car makers are willing to license any car if the get paid enough (Such as the one off Jaguar XJ13 that was in every main GT game since GT5/CSR CLASSIC and FH5)However companies like EA may refuse to pay for the unusual rare cars such as XJ13/GT90/MONO.That's up to EA and we can only wish they may get what we want in the end.
Message 7 of 10 (807 Views)

★★ Pro
@GK3512 Well, I would like to see those cars, and want ea to add them in the NFS game, but there are reasons why they won't always add them. Just for example, it's raining outside, and the BAC Mono does not have a roof. That would look stupid, unless if they remove the rain.
Message 8 of 10 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really don’t want the 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster to be added to the new NFS game, because they are gonna steal the license rights on that car, I want that car to be added to Forza Horizon 5, I really hate the Aventador J from Forza Horizon 5, let’s add the Aventador J from Most Wanted

Message 9 of 10 (746 Views)

★★ Pro
@AventadorFan443 I like both cars (the Aventador S Roadster and Aventador J) to be in the new NFS game. How is it going to steal the license for the Aventador S roadster if EA is gonna pay? And some people think different; if some kind of car was added to the next NFS game, it's going to feel like another racing game, just like Bugatti, why it's not in NFS 2015, Payback, and Heat is because they said that it's going to feel like another racing/driving game, not NFS. Man, it doesn't even matter, just add it already, as long as you have money to pay licenses and if the developers decide to. Actually, the problem with developers is that they add such weird cars either. Anyways, to make it better, remove the original Aventador S, then replace it with the roadster, and add the Aventador J, and since the original Aventador S is not added, then save more money to license other vehicles.
Message 10 of 10 (726 Views)