Re: Can't Unlink PSN Account from old EA Account

by gcbxafc6v10f

Original Post

Can't Unlink PSN Account from old EA Account

★★★ Newbie

I recently tried playing NFS Heat online through PSN. When I tried playing online, the game automatically showed me that my PSN account is linked to an email address that I don't recognize.

I have been trying to contact support to unlink the accounts, as the social login on EA with PSN doesn't work (I assumed I could use the PSN social login to unlink the accounts, but trying to login gives me "connect_error_social_login_failure").

However, support asks me questions like what the last IP the account logged in through and recent purchases that were made. Since I don't recognize the email at all, I don't have the answer to these questions.

I've tried to tell them that I can prove ownership of the PSN account, but they haven't been helpful at all and have terminated the support ticket when I'm unable to provide information about the email that is currently linked to my PSN account (the one that I don't even recognize).

All I want to do is unlink my PSN account so I can play NFS Unbound online on my actual account.

Can anyone help me with this? 

Message 1 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Can't Unlink PSN Account from old EA Account

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a way to resolve this? I have the same exact issue and tried contacting them as well it’s useless

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)