Re: Can’t Get Online

by -Nexx1s-

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@jmansson13 Not yet, we're all still here waiting, it has been like this for 2 days now Frown
Message 31 of 52 (3,374 Views)

★ Novice

What does spectrum have to do with it?

Message 32 of 52 (3,342 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry So I just noticed, that's it's doing it with almost all of the EA games, are you guys going to have a fix anytime soon?
Message 33 of 52 (3,335 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you have a Hot Spot on your phone you can Test it and it let you go online once you connect to Spectrum you wont be able to connect to the servers again also tested with a VPN and that also seem to work hope that helps until they are able to resolve this we should get some type of compensation for this issue 

Message 34 of 52 (3,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do have spectrum. I’m guessing that that’s why it’s not working? Because I can’t get on nfs heat but some of my ps4 friends can.

Message 35 of 52 (3,313 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The problem seems to have been solved! See you all on the road.

Message 36 of 52 (17,254 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kyrieman21 Use the hotspot from your phone. Try to turn off a few apps. It works. I played online all day with no lag.
Message 37 of 52 (3,269 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@-Nexx1s- It’s fixed??
Message 38 of 52 (3,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Mr_ButterPecan  I checked. It’s fixed! Been playing for a few hours with no issues. 

Message 39 of 52 (3,258 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I uninstalled the game while they were patching it. Then re installed and have had no problems. I have only been kicked off once while in a high heat race not happy but it works 

Message 40 of 52 (3,219 Views)