Re: Bugatti in Heat?

by pblxq6aiawvz

Original Post

★★ Guide
@LegionJustice I bet we will see drag races at some point.
Message 11 of 19 (1,509 Views)

[ Edited ]

Maybe if they nerf the RSR and other brain numbing unbalanced cars first, before they add in more cars, would be a good idea. They need to focus on fixing the game that we have at the moment otherwise anything they add in to change the gameplay, even more than it already is, will just make matters worse.

Message 12 of 19 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Speaking about tuner scene... 2015 has missed out Hennessey Performance Engineering as a tuning company, and the Venom GT is in fact a souped and riced and engine-swapped widebody Lotus Exige.

The Venom GT would make a perfect candidate for the tuner scene. If not, the HPE tuned cars like McLaren 720S HPE 900 with Senna conversion would be dope.

Or just add some Hennessey stickers for anyone to slap on Ford GT, McLaren 600LT and Nissan GT-R.

Message 13 of 19 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DesertHeat220 Pre-tuned cars other than HPE have been in NFS before-Shelbys have been in NFS since Carbon and factory high performance department like SVT/SRT are also in NFS.
Message 14 of 19 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DesertHeat220 No its not Hennesey Vennom is custombuilt Hyper car, same with Bugatti Veyron etc. Yes they are both street legal and track legal, but in my oppinion they are race cars. So i dont see them as ricer cars, thats why i dont think Heat is good setting.
Message 15 of 19 (1,336 Views)

★★ Novice

You do realize they already got hypercars in the game. It's not a matter of whether or not to use hypercars it's a matter of EA making cookie cutter games. That car list looks the same from previous NFS games.

Message 16 of 19 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well the Bugatti while being a fast and cool car on all would be a great idea but i think they decided to take it to underground type street racing and very few hyper cars fit into that category until we get a new nfs we probably wont see a bugatti in the game the Bugatti in my opinion was built for need for speed the run,need for speed pro street, need for speed hot pursuit, need for speed most wanted 2012, need for speed undercover, and need for speed rivals. a possible reason for it not being in any new need for speed game is possibly because it wasn’t as stable as the developers wanted it to be. A bugatti just doesn’t go well with an underground street racing theme in my opinion. There could be a number of reasons why it isn’t in need for speed heat. My guess is that they wanted to take it to underground street racing. 

Message 17 of 19 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You post a very good point on why all the other super/hyper car brands are in the game. In my opinion buggati should be in the game but at the same time their car designs are all too alike and it gets boring after so long of having multiple cars that follow such a similar body design. Lambos are very similar in their design with their cars but they have so many cars but with people now days having such a high love for this brand of car it only made sense for NFS to add this brand in. I Agree with NFS choice on not adding bugatti's to the game In my eyes I think buggati should change up their car designs and give people more of a reason to love their brand. Right now people only really love the brand for its speed and unique design but as I said before the design is too alike with the rest of buggati's cars and it gets boring. Now if buggati and NFS were to come up with concept cars based around Buggati then im sure they would add buggati in but it would be hard to get them to make an agreement on it. who knows buggati may get upset or whatever and just sue NFS. Sort of like how Lamborghini Sued roblox and roblox creators had to remove lambo's from most games that were based around cars andd stuff. Im not saying buggati would sue NFS since EA Is a massive company but its always a possibility

Message 18 of 19 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pblxq6aiawvz Dont mind the spelling btw...
Message 19 of 19 (381 Views)