BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

by GreyWolfBozkurt

Original Post

BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug I just have realized, that during the race or free roaming in some parts the turbo sound of my car is gone away. When leaving the throtthle or shifting up or down there is no 'pooowww' anymore. It goes like that a while. And afterwards it is back and then gone again
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Street Racer
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get yourself on the PC a Turbo or Supercharged car. Play a while and you might notice, that the turbo sound is gone. Later it returns and is gone again.
What happens when the bug occurs? During the race or free roaming in some parts the turbo sound of my car is gone away. When leaving the throtthle or shifting up or down there is no 'pooowww' anymore. It goes like that a while. And afterwards it is back and then gone again
What do you expect to see? Fixed it or what the reason for that is.

Please fix it! It was the same in Payback!

Message 1 of 6 (2,300 Views)

Forced Induction Sound Bug

★★★ Newbie

A minor issue that has been reocurring for me since launch: the forced induction sound keeps cutting out when I go past a fellow racer or even a cop, and the sound will not return until I either go to the Parts Shop, re-install the part, then leave....or reboot the game. It's not game breaking, but it is annoying to be playing and hearing the spool of a turbo or a whine from a supercharger only to have something flick the off switch on them and all I hear is just the engine. Breaks the immersion.

Message 2 of 6 (2,252 Views)

Re: BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

★★★★★ Newbie

My turbo sound just never wants to sound have you founded the issue or can someone help 

Message 3 of 6 (1,939 Views)

Dot.: BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

★ Novice
@GreyWolfBozkurt Bump, after the update, noises are gone ;/
Message 4 of 6 (1,761 Views)

Re: BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

★★ Novice

On the exhaust sounds make sure the timbre is all the way on smooth that's how you hear turbo and super chargers more

Message 5 of 6 (1,683 Views)

Dot.: BUG: Turbo & Supercharger sounds are suddenly gone!

★★ Novice
@Podly_Xardas yes i definitely noticed this with the pro single turbo
Message 6 of 6 (1,434 Views)