Am I going to get banned if I do modding in NFS Heat?

by Chizou2023

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Am I going to get banned if I do modding in NFS Heat?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

So I never seen official banned accounts of this game, but if I do modding, will I really get Banned. Cuz since the game isn't that popular, Google won't show results of official banned NFS Heat accounts for modding the game. But I am not really sure if you could get banned. Besides, I did not do modding yet in this game. I just want to know if a player could really get banned if they do modding.

Not Real.png

If you want to see another thing, you may watch this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_239nXLVzY&ab_channel=LP-RIPPER24

This link is a video by LP-RIPPER 24 to show you if Cheating and Money glitch can get you banned in the game.

Message 1 of 5 (10,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Am I going to get banned if I do modding in NFS Heat?

Community Manager

@Chizou2023 

Please review our Terms of Service in relation to your query, thanks.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (10,860 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Chizou2023 

Please review our Terms of Service in relation to your query, thanks.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (10,861 Views)

★★ Pro

Thnx.

Message 3 of 5 (10,832 Views)

★★ Pro

But I mean can you get banned also in offline?

Message 4 of 5 (10,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't want to be that guy, but oh well. You're terms and conditions are 40 fkin paragraphs and say nothing about banned "modding". Actually doesn't say modding anywhere on the entire Terms. So when someone asks a question, I expect an answer and not a bot copy and paste of terms which btw are not current. I hate your EA company for your actions towards your own community and was going to buy this game 10 min ago. Now I don't want to because I don't know if i can have fun with the game I bought and wasted money on. So, I ask again. If i put a camera mod for cinematography, will you ban my account? Its not like we keep a list of all laws laying around- like wtf is "

• Violate any law, rule or regulation.

That could be littlery anything.

• Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
  • Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
  • Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service.

I don't see this hurting EA for a camera mod. Or ruining anybody's experience, but enhancing mine. Who doesn't make a cockpit view for a car game?

So can I buy this game and get a camera mod for a cockpit view? or ban me?

BTW, what is a EA service? You mean EA servers? The way a game was intended to run? Like if you cause someone else lag?

Message 5 of 5 (7,102 Views)