Re: Add more music??

by Daelement12

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@TheWaIkingDev Not everyone has spotify tho and some people just wanna open the game and play it.
Message 11 of 27 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But yes we need more music 100% please respond EA! x

Message 12 of 27 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Daelement12 it’s free Tongue out just need a good playlist to put on since the only issue with the free spotify version is not being able to choose the order songs play but you can skip ads.

I do agree a better soundtrack in the game would be optimal but costs of music licenses these days make me greatly doubt theyll be adding any new music in the future.

Message 13 of 27 (1,005 Views)

★★ Guide

Anyone looking for a good racing playlist I’ve composed a combination of the fast and furious soundtracks with the old underground and forza horizon music. 2 hours and 30 minutes of pure racing nostalgia.

https://open.spotify.com/user/fqrq6xrw0txz7k07loia2av8g/playlist/4jDo7sjLg6SLvd6kbl6JWH?si=RDGSbwaaR...

Message 14 of 27 (993 Views)

★★ Guide
@Abz-Els Iv counted the songs and im only counting 16 of the 56 they say they have in this game. Maybe that's the problem. My game doesn't have 56 different songs as they say it should.
Message 15 of 27 (951 Views)

★★★ Novice

The music in this game is bad compared to games such as Most Wanted, Carbon and Underground 2 ofcourse.

I really don't get it why EA keeps pushing  this kind of music since few years ago.

To music artist i must give a low 2/10 score.

EA please allow us to add custom music so we can enjoy the Need for speed to the fullest. The music bothers me so
much, that i got distracted many times because of the bad, and i mean really bad lyrics.

When i set music sound down to 0 and play Most Wanted playlist in the background the game feels and play way better.

Please EA, give us an option this option.

Message 16 of 27 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Party hat

Message 17 of 27 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on x1 and have been using Spotify also. I cast it from my phone or tablet. Reason is to skip songs and playlists. The people at EA or Ghost live under a rock. They are truly disconnected from the real world. Feels like some narrative or agenda to force this music on us. Giving us absolutely no other genres to choose from. So narrow minded of them.

Message 18 of 27 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly the music in this game bothers me more then it should.
I hope they will start to reply to our feedback, or at least say few words soon.
The survey some of us did asked us what we think about support on forums.
There is no communication from either devs or community manager. At least
i didn't see any proper reply or post so far.

EA, please hire more developers and community managers so they can save this game.
And pelase have a talk with the music artist. I am not saying he should be fired, but he 
needs to learns from its mistakes and listen to community more often.

Message 19 of 27 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Tu Manera Tu Manera Large smile

Message 20 of 27 (1,017 Views)