Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Shooting Mechanics

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? All
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Show to make a 3-point shot without missing every single time
What should be happening instead? I should have better success at shooting 3-point shot
How severe is the bug? B - Major

The three-point shooting is atrocious when live first launch the three-point shooting was much better I don't know what yeah I did but you truly screwed it up you could be wide open and it still says the shot and you still get a notification saying the shot was contested and you do not get a green release often and why does your yellow bar disappear there is some serious issues with the shooting it needs to be addressed I don't know if you're paying attention to this or not but someone needs to fix this as a 95 overall three-point shooter I should have better success as shouldn't 3-ball than what I do gold Badges and all what have you done to the shooting this is the point of Basketball taking difficult shots and hitting them under duress

Message 1 of 7 (3,447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shooting Mechanics

★ Guide

Try changing your traits to late release, late to the party. Then change jump shot. Don't always rely on a three pointer even if your good it might not go in, be more selective and get warmed up in game. I noticed three pointer go in better late in a game after gaining xp . Stay in your position for 3-5 secs without moving for you to have a bIgger yellow bar on your shot bar. Wait for a assist instead of just taking a three pointer after dribbling. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/9w7ped/comprehensive_list_of_all_traits/

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (3,372 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BKMAC442 

Which player are you shooting 3 pointers with and is it possible to record some clips and link them here for us to review?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,379 Views)

★ Guide

Try changing your traits to late release, late to the party. Then change jump shot. Don't always rely on a three pointer even if your good it might not go in, be more selective and get warmed up in game. I noticed three pointer go in better late in a game after gaining xp . Stay in your position for 3-5 secs without moving for you to have a bIgger yellow bar on your shot bar. Wait for a assist instead of just taking a three pointer after dribbling. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/9w7ped/comprehensive_list_of_all_traits/

Message 3 of 7 (3,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got pictures and videos of ppl not putting they hands up on wing shooter and wing scorers with boost missing open shots that are usually green 

Message 4 of 7 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Look at this man

Message 5 of 7 (3,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BKMAC442 Ya totally. I think the shooting is much better than the other version but it can still be improved!
Message 6 of 7 (3,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You should be able to knock down tough shots it's the NBA that's what you do

Message 7 of 7 (3,049 Views)