★ Novice

I fixed that by saving roster from settings 

Message 11 of 30 (23,670 Views)

Re: NBA live 19 Update Bug

Community Manager

@Zwambro wrote:

I fixed that by saving roster from settings 

@petefriesen12  @classifiedsoapx  @uncut-logic 

Thanks for letting us know what fixed it for you, @Zwambro. Does this help you all out?

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 30 (3,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I play almost every day but for about the past week, is it's like it's downloading every update from 6/19/19 and forward. After 10-15 mins it's done, then you can play.

Message 13 of 30 (3,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I tried what @Zwambro said. It worked! Good advice thank you

Message 14 of 30 (3,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Actually no. Today it's downloading all the updates again. Ridic!! 👎👎

Message 15 of 30 (3,742 Views)

Game updates everytime I start ... very annoying and I don't understand why

★★ Novice
Hoping someone can help me out as I don't understand what is happening. When I start the game, it says connecting to EA servers and than it does an update (13 sections) everytime. Yet when I go into apps it's always the same version number, so never changes, so I don't think it really updates anything, but goes through this everytime I boot the game. It appears to do an update, but as I said, the version number never changes. Very confused and if you cancel, it says cannot connect to EA servers. Any ideas. I dont understand why it goes into this update game thing when it doesnt really seem to update anything, and it takes a long time to do all 13 updates.

What is the latest/last version number of this game.
Message 16 of 30 (3,734 Views)

Re: Game updates everytime I start ... very annoying and I don't understand why

Community Manager

@Vikingboy55 

Moved your post over to this one since it was related. Can you try saving your roster from settings to see if that helps? Another player was able to fix this by fully reinstalling the game. I know that's not ideal, however it can at least help prevent this from happening every time you load up the game going forward. 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 30 (3,709 Views)

★★ Novice

I hit save roster and had to rename it, but again each time I start the game on a new day, it forces me to do the 13 updates... so annoying and frustrating... i don't know what else to do... i don't understand why EA is not addressing this issue.  What else can i do to stop this update bug

thanks

Message 18 of 30 (3,627 Views)

Community Manager

@Vikingboy55 

I can imagine how frustrating that could be. Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if that has any effect?

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 30 (3,614 Views)

★★ Novice

i have not, but that might be my only choice.. annoying because i have a league going... obviously this bug is affecting many people, so not sure why EA can't address it... We try and support NBA Live series, and I do like the game very much, but this sort of thing is what drives people away and back to NBA 2K series... I guess EA just doesn't care that much

Message 20 of 30 (3,593 Views)