Re: Game play bug

by BKMAC442

Original Post

Game play bug

★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? League
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know all I do is when I finished my game it never saved and it seemed as it was stuck on the loading screen
What happens when the bug occurs? My game never saved just stayed on loading screen
What should be happening instead? umm my game should save
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Also why does it take my player so long to shot the three and there is a lag when trying to cross over or while running a set play it always seems as if my player is pulled in a different direction when I'm trying to move or he doesn't react at all

Message 1 of 3 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sn_mcgover36 I'm being disrespected in the community because of the gameplay not functioning properly it's driving me crazy missing with my 95 stretch bag with all the shooting traits having a player nowhere near me getting a contested shot in missing it when the other player shoots in my face or another player face while being perfectly guarded the whole time in make it uncontested shot and I miss mines when the defender is nowhere near to make a sizable impact
Message 2 of 3 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel the same way the shooting it's completely messed up and I don't know when they will fix this issue but I'm getting tired of it

Message 3 of 3 (1,174 Views)