Re: Can't get 1.07 Update

by stevenomes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get 1.07 Update

★★★ Apprentice

I can't get 1.07 update. My system is not recognizing that there is an update. I have an Xbox One X. I have received other updates for this game, and I just received an update for FIFA a few minutes ago so my system is working. What do I need to do?

Message 1 of 8 (1,113 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

So the good news is that I got home from work and the game had updated. Not sure what changed, but hopefully things will continue to work for future updates.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,018 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Try re-installing the game. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive tried that myself but it still doesn't update
Message 3 of 8 (1,084 Views)

Community Manager

@CunningTJMillz@StanRoofner

Make sure you have the instant-on power mode enabled, this will allow game updates to occur in the background when in low power/sleep mode.

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/learn-about-power-modes

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I do have this turned on. The issue is that despite this fact even when I go to the actual updates section of the game page it doesn't show anything. It just doesn't recognize the fact that I do not have 1.07 and therefore will not download.

Message 5 of 8 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
i dont know about xbox one but i know on ps4 you can highlight the game before opening it and go to "check for updates" to force it manually. maybe there is a similiar function in xbox?
Message 6 of 8 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So the good news is that I got home from work and the game had updated. Not sure what changed, but hopefully things will continue to work for future updates.

Message 7 of 8 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
thank God its fixed. never fun when you cant play the updated version and I imagine it wont let you play online multiplayer if you are running a lower version than someone else. frustrating!
Message 8 of 8 (775 Views)