nba live 19

by lwarsame_1234

Original Post

nba live 19

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, 

It's great and all that NBA live 18 and previous Live games (16,15 and 14)  have  the ESPN integration into their game but the problem is that the ESPN feature is not used in the most realistic way possible. I kindly want to ask these EA/NBA Live Game Developers if they ever watched an NBA on ESPN game in their life? Cause if they did, NBA live 18 would of had the exact realistic espn  presentation that is shown in this very link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZXrDoT_Rw or  as shown in this very link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXZrZsV82ig with both the corresponding post season and regular season themes that ESPN uses (which is something that NBA live 18 and previous Live games fail to use to probably). Also a half time half time show like the Half time NBA countdown would be the most realistic thing to have in the game. In addition to that, adding NBA on ABC/ESPN Sponsors with the corresponding nba on espn (post season and playoff themes) would add another level of authenticity to the game's ESPN integration. End of the game themes, half time themes, half time, end of the quarter Interviews with coaches & players. There should also be a pre-game intro  and end of the game outro. Aside from the number of massive espn  improvements that the upcoming NBA live 19 is in need of, Focusing on the graphics, gameplay, adding all star mode, dleague mode, nba street vol mode, perhaps, ABC and TNT can provide gamers like myself with a more authentic  video game experience. For once please take our suggestion. Our suggestions can play an important role in making NBA Live 19 the best video game possible 

Message 1 of 3 (1,358 Views)

Re: nba live 19

★★★★★ Novice
Great Idea. I agree %100. if they include all that, the Nba Live 19 will probably be the best game
Message 2 of 3 (1,257 Views)

Re: nba live 19

★★★ Newbie
Can you please add two NBA Live 19 a way to send a friend request to play your friends online like Madden does I would love that so much NBA Live for life
Message 3 of 3 (1,217 Views)