infinite load going into a franchise mode game

by sirsimon77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

infinite load going into a franchise mode game

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting an infinite load going into a franchise mode game on XB1. I select the magic, and try to play the first game and it get's stuck on the load screen (I've waited 5+ minutes). Was able to reproduce the issue every time (3+ times), even after hard resetting the XB1 and restarting the game and also deleting the save file and creating a new franchise.

I have an external hard drive (3 tb WD mybook) that all my XB1 games install to and work fine on, the interesting thing is when I moved nba live 18 to the XB1's internal HD, then I was able to get into a franchise mode game.

Message 1 of 23 (4,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: infinite load going into a franchise mode game

★★★ Newbie
Well I have a Xbox one s and I had the same problem.

What I did was.....go in game and app and deleted the reserved space and then restarted the console and went to my saved franchise and it started up

View in thread

Message 13 of 23 (6,402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sirsimon77

That is interesting, gonna repost so a solution can be marked for player visibility:

"I have an external hard drive (3 tb WD mybook) that all my XB1 games install to and work fine on, the interesting thing is when I moved nba live 18 to the XB1's internal HD, then I was able to get into a franchise mode game."

barry.png
Message 2 of 23 (5,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I have tried these steps;

• Uninstall game/reinstall
• Transfer to external/Internal
• Delete Franchise file/started new one
• Uninstall updates/reinstalled updates

None of these have worked, I'm becoming extremely unhappy as I have reached out to EA via Twitter but no reply. I took a chance on this game bcuz I have been a Live fan prior years. I hope there is a fix bcuz I want to enjoy this game! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
Message 3 of 23 (4,853 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same issue, i downloaded the game an have been waiting for my franchise game to load for 15min
Message 4 of 23 (4,828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I talk to ea they are aware and said they will release a patch within a week
Message 5 of 23 (4,813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Damn, howd you get a hold of them? Thank you for the update!
Message 6 of 23 (4,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issues on my xbox one s. I'm not using an external hard drive. I have to uninstall, and reinstall the game, to continue my season.
Message 7 of 23 (4,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue except the game is on my local XB1 hdd. I tried the steps you mentioned and the load is still endless (Cavs).

Message 8 of 23 (4,720 Views)

★★★ Novice
A guy said their will be a patch coming but when?? Its a let down on launch weekend too
Message 9 of 23 (4,708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue. I was able to close out and restart, to get it to work. But, currently this isn't working and I'm stuck in the long loading. The music and tip slide show works and the loading circle Still rotates
Message 10 of 23 (4,694 Views)