digital edition for ps4 crashing at the all-star game on the one mode

by lestat1810

Original Post

Highlighted

digital edition for ps4 crashing at the all-star game on the one mode

★★★ Newbie

I bought the digital edition on the PS Store and on the One mode I got to the all-star game and it keeps crashing I have sent the reports with attachments  with the message and I have not received any response and I really would like to keep moving forward on the game is  anyone having or had that problem ?

Message 1 of 2 (920 Views)

Re: digital edition for ps4 crashing at the all-star game on the one mode

★★★ Newbie

EA Sports, how do we obtain guidance on this issue? I have a brand new PS4, and just like this opening message says installed the digital version and have run into this same issue. I've now attempted to play this All Star Game Basketball times and each time at a different point following the end of the game, the application crashes. I have confirmed that I have the latest version of the game installed. The only option is to restart and return to The League showing the All Star game unplayed.This is an obvious software bug that requires a solution, at a minimum a workaround that informs customers how to play through the issue. This game was the same cost for the disc as it was for the digital copy.  My assumption was that this mode was for my convenience. If this bug is only available to us via the digital version, and no patch is going to be supplied, then I'd like a free disc mailed to me as soon as possible. Please advise, thanks.

Message 2 of 2 (654 Views)