Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

can’t log in to my friend’s ea account

by slow_planeee123

Original Post

can’t log in to my friend’s ea account

★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I’ve taken my friend’s ea account and I want to link it with my psn and that ea account has a fifa ultimate team account but when I try to log in the FUT with my psn and that ea account, it starts to create a new ultimate team account And I don’t know what should I do

I want’t to use that ea account in my ps4 but I can’t...

help please

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: can’t log in to my friend’s ea account

Community Manager

@slow_planeee123 

The sale or transfer of EA accounts to another individual is prohibited and our staff will not be able to assist. To link up your Gamertag/PSN ID to an EA account, you simply need to log into the game under the PSN ID to create a new account (if this is your first time logging into an EA game under that PSN ID).

EA Terms of Service

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help