Re: TURN OFF AUTO SUBS, ADD INVITES

by ThreeOGod

Original Post

Re: Useful suggestions for the new NBA Live 18

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @stevenomes

Thanks for sharing this with us. We appreciate the engagement of our players in NBA Live 18. :eahigh_file:

I will make sure to pass it to the dev team.

Roulbox

Message 31 of 48 (4,475 Views)

TURN OFF AUTO SUBS, ADD INVITES

★ Apprentice
Please just give us the option to turn off auto subs and timeouts, and add unranked h2h with invites PLEASE. Only reason why I would stop playing this game is because these features are absent.
Message 32 of 48 (4,490 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ThreeOGod @DoobieBruh

I moved your comments to this thread where we are gathering all the feedback from the NBA Live 18 Community. I will make sure to pass it on to the studio.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Roulbox

Message 33 of 48 (4,459 Views)

★ Apprentice
Mind telling me how to invite players on the Xbox one?
Message 34 of 48 (4,442 Views)

★ Apprentice

PLAYER SPEED NEEDS AN ADJUSTMENT. People can play with a superstar like KD or Westbrook and run from one wing to the other until the defense gets lost and rim drive for a garunteed score with these stars, please fix this issue. makes the game unenjoyable like i have to change my team and pick a superstar team to be able to move fast enough to keep up with this stuff. Not cool EA

Message 35 of 48 (4,412 Views)

Here are a few things I would like to see introduced into...

★★★ Novice

Here are a few things I would like to see introduced into The One;

1. Please allow us to equip all 3 secondary skills/attributes this would mean increasing the Level Capacity from 60 to 65-70 and allow for everyone to equip their missing skill/attribute to 82, this will also assist everyone working on their traits from locked to bronze, silver or gold (depending on the trait).
  2. Correct the Los Angeles Lakers so the Yellow Kit (Home) and Purple Kit (Away) as I recently played the Lakers away and they wore their Yellow Kit, or even better allow us to choose the kits to wear similar to Play Now.
  3. Introduce a scaling for 12 minute quarters so if we play our 5 minute quarters, the stats scale up to the simulated 12 minute quarters, therefore, we could win player of the month and all-star appearances without playing 12 minute quarters ourselves.
  4. Introduce more purchasable items/crates depending on the NBA franchise you play for as I would love to represent the 76ers in street mode rather than waiting for the items to be selectable through Co-Op events as we don't know when the items will be back (Also as an Australian timezone effects opportunities meaning I have maybe 3 hours max to get said items, especially on your 24 hour challenges.
  5. Further, develop your story, year 1 and 2 is okay, but we need the ability to earn more RP or see the introduction to actually getting a SIGNATURE SHOE this could be an exclusive shoe that a specific playstyle can wear.
  6. Make more clothing for Nike, Adidas and Under Armour, this includes Basketball Gear, Sleeves, Socks, Braces, Tops, Bottoms, etc this way when selecting a sponsor in the league actually meaning something.
  7. Correction to Home and Road gear so Black is Road and White is Home especially in Pro-Am Mode as Nick always wears black no matter whether we are the Home or Road squad.

I may add more, however, this is all I can think of at this point in time.

Message 36 of 48 (4,387 Views)

Re: Here are a few things I would like to see introduced into...

★★★ Novice

I thought of another one, please introduce RETIRED NUMBERS I don't like seeing Karl Anthony Towns (The One, Second Season) wearing #32 for the Lakers or Kinnard wearing #23 Bulls.  If a number has been retired, yet player "X" wears that number they should be issued a new number and not wear a RETIRED NUMBER.

Message 37 of 48 (4,378 Views)

Suggestion

★★★ Newbie
I like the game , I like authenticity too . Should look into adding more commentary , like cavs/ c web or Kenny smith , more commentators , let them have more action like conversations like they would in real life Increase the intensity like if you come back from 15 down , the bench and crowd should b hype
Message 38 of 48 (4,316 Views)

Rosters in NBA Live 18

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

Please make a person able to edit rosters and players like in Madden 18 . In Madden, you can change a players stats, move players to different teams, and create players and choose their stats and appearance. Adding these things would attract the sports gaming YouTube channels to NBA Live 18 for franchise mode experiment videos such as RBT's and NotTheExperts' videos.

Message 39 of 48 (4,210 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Drifting Shots

★★★ Newbie

I was enjoying this game at first but honestly, it is f**king terrible. You cant shoot because every single shot is contested no matter whether i've broken the dudes ankles or he's on the other side of the floor. Yet you can make every single layup basically, whether you've got 5 guys round you or not.. I've seen players do backflips over the defender because of contact and still make the shot. For some reason, since the patch steals are almost impossible.. even when i've locked the guy down my guy just leaps around the outside of him for a foul... or it immediately reverts from green to red and they blow by me for an easy dunk because apparently my teammates dont help either. Also, since the patch I get subbed out all the time. The story is just pointless.. it's like EA decided they were going to compete with 2k and half way through decided F it. So so weak this game, its about as vanilla a game as you will ever see in your life tbh. Oh and passing sucks too.. Bounce passes are always intercepted and lobs dont even work... try directing your pass to the only open guy on the court... Nah, the game will just pass it to someone else and inevitably gets stolen. Such a disappointment on pretty much every front.

Message 40 of 48 (4,177 Views)