When do U fix this Bug?
Message 11 of 20 (1,668 Views)

Re: NBA LIVE 18 XP bar bug

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too this is mad aggravating
Message 12 of 20 (1,658 Views)

Re: Traits stuck on Rank 2

★★★★★ Novice
Same. Traits stuck at silver that should be gold. Traits that only show rank 1 and 2 with rank 3 totally omitted. Traits that are not even progressing too. Very frustrating, fix the game!!!
Message 13 of 20 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have contacted EA for help on this!! The first person helped out and told me to re-install the game and play a couple games. But it did the same thing!!. I contacted back right after and this other dude acted like he didn't even want to do his job and just ended the chat!?! Damn Rude *** person named Ayush..it rhymes with something else... Smh...
Message 14 of 20 (1,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, as soon as 60 hits and superstar trait begins every progression freezes 

Message 15 of 20 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice

I was told create another psn even though they knew I'd lose ps plus all perchases and games as well as friends.

Message 16 of 20 (1,543 Views)

★ Apprentice
kenhome yeah F that!
I'm on xbox and I'm not going to just shove my 21thousand gamer points from achievements to the side, and unlock everything in the game and make my player all over again. Absolutely! Not.
Message 17 of 20 (1,510 Views)

★★ Novice

After a follow up, it's made clear you do lose All trophies and friends, to make accounts to beat an error ea caused is unacceptable 

Message 18 of 20 (1,503 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm technically following ea and sonys direct advice, once I hit level 60 and super star triggered I'll fill you inon results 

Message 19 of 20 (1,490 Views)

★★ Novice
People have been complaining about this since launch it is caused by the superstar trait so if you make a new build don’t play 25 league games until you have the gold traits you want.
Message 20 of 20 (1,480 Views)