Traits progress not unlocking NBA LIVE 18

by benton4013

Original Post

Re: UPDATE: Traits and Progression Issues with NBA Live 18 (EA Chat)

★★★ Newbie
Absolute BS!!!! Waste of time and money, thanks EA, for absolutely nothing.
Message 11 of 25 (2,076 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Is there any remote chance that there’s some semblance of an update on this?
Message 12 of 25 (1,946 Views)

Re: Not getting credit for Trait upgrades

★ Novice
I got the same Problem. Maybe it doesn't count because we both already Level 60
Message 13 of 25 (1,845 Views)

Re: Not getting credit for Trait upgrades

★★★★ Novice
Unfortunately your Gamertag is corrupted, if you have another 1 use that one and you should be good to go.
Message 14 of 25 (1,836 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey fellow gamers, I believe the issue is in our Gamertag, it's somehow corrupted either by a previous patch or deleting a player, I don't know that for sure. But what I do know for sure is I used my wife's Gamertag and I've been able to level up without a problem. I only have to more traits to unlock and a couple of traits that need gold. Most of the leveling has been done after maxing out at 60 and my Superstar trait is almost at Silver. Sorry about everyone's time wasted and the time wasted to build another player. I'm personally dying trying to replace my Hybrid Wing, Post Anchor is really good but Hybrid Wing is a BEAST. If I was going to grind I was grinding with another skill type. Hope this helps guys.
Message 15 of 25 (1,914 Views)

Player traits not progressing.

★★ Novice
Wtf I just checked and I should have almost all of my traits up to gold. This is utter *. Shame on you at EA for putting out such garbage. I look forward to the next NBA 2k game.
Message 16 of 25 (1,796 Views)

★★ Novice

Gamertag in ea account or ps4?

@tripledoublemvp wrote:
Hey fellow gamers, I believe the issue is in our Game tag, it's somehow corrupted either by a previous patch or deleting a player, I don't know that for sure. But what I do know for sure is I used my wife's Gamertag and I've been able to level up without a problem. I only have to more traits to unlock and a couple of traits that need gold. Most of the leveling has been done after maxing out at 60 and my Superstar trait is almost at Silver. Sorry about everyone's time wasted and the time wasted to build another player. I'm personally dying trying to replace my Hybrid Wing, Post Anchor is really good but Hybrid Wing is a BEAST. If I was going to grind I was grinding with another skill type. Hope this helps guys.

Message 17 of 25 (1,778 Views)

Re: Traits progress not unlocking NBA LIVE 18

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with superstar trait, and my friend has the same issue as well... I really hope this gets fixed. It seems like they aren’t even trying.
Message 18 of 25 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Last update didn’t fix the issue. While we’re at it why have a venue change option if it’s unusable? Smh
Message 19 of 25 (1,748 Views)

★ Apprentice
tripledoublemvp,
Yeah. Let me just create an entirely new gamertag, start all my 21,293 achievement points over, and start NBA LIVE 18 ALL OVER AGAIN.

...No.
Message 20 of 25 (1,672 Views)