Re: UPDATE: Traits and Progression Issues with NBA Live 18 (EA Chat)

by thedharmabums

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I actually did create a new gamer tag and slogged through the entirety of The One AGAIN and guess what?

still doesn’t work. it must be just luck of the draw.
Message 21 of 25 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I created a new player, not a new gamertag, and am able to progress on the traits because I have yet to unlock the superstar trait. I'm only playing The Streets. So far, I have 2 golds unlocked, and need 25 more street wins to get a 3rd. I'm hoping as long as I don't get 25 wins in the league and get that trait it still should progress.
Message 22 of 25 (1,561 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still ongoing despite a number of updates. Makes me sad when EA has such great potential and continuously squanders it just because they know some of us are addictcted to there games. I

Message 23 of 25 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this traits problem to this very day- I cannot progress my player anymore- my player is stuck at 97 overall when I should be 98- I've completed   the trait objectives but they remain silver  , I honestly just feel that EA doesn' t care about the NBA LIVE franchise anymore simply bceause 2k has dominating the virtual basketball industry for a long time . I hope they fix  this problem soon. 

Message 24 of 25 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Actually, I do see that EA cares about this game- but they should also pay attention to technical bugs such as this one
Message 25 of 25 (1,516 Views)