Lack of Trait Progress

by btmcneil89

Original Post

Traits not progressing

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After reaching level 60 play either a league or streets game
What happens when the bug occurs? The traits will no longer progress. The traits will be stuck at whatever level they are at when the bug hits.
What should be happening instead? The traits should be progressing as you play games and perform the needed objectives
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Another topic about traits not progressing.  I was told by EA support via chat to come here and post about it.

Message 1 of 8 (2,104 Views)

Re: Traits not progressing

★★ Novice
Experiencing the same exact problem. This s*it is frustrating
Message 2 of 8 (2,059 Views)

NBA live 18 superstar trait glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The league and the street
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once you unlock the superstar trait in the league all progress for all traits freeze and won't rank up
What happens when the bug occurs? From what I heard from friends and personal experience every time
What should be happening instead? It shouldn't halt the progress of traits
‌I've won 6 or so games and it hasn't gone up any
Message 3 of 8 (1,942 Views)

Re: Traits not progressing

★★★ Newbie
Have you found a way to fix this problem??
Message 4 of 8 (1,876 Views)

My traits have stopped upgrading and I have three that should be gold right now

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In traits in upgrade and customizes .
What happens when the bug occurs? My traits can not upgrade and three are locked on blue when they should be gold. All of them have stopped upgrading.
What should be happening instead? My traits should be upgrading when they get filled out. Catch and shoot, Quick Trigger, pull-up shooter, and rebounding should all be on gold and the others should be counting up.

I have won many games on the streets and should have at least ten traits on gold at this point but since I received the superstar trait they have stopped upgrading or counting or both. Example: My mid-range is 93 and quick trigger rank 3 requires mid range of 90 and it says I have 89/90 and everything filled out. I have been playing this game a lot the past few weeks and I love this game and this is my only grievance. Please fix this or manually set my badges. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,808 Views)
Highlighted

Lack of Trait Progress

★★★★★ Newbie

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits/Badges
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? log into my account
What happens when the bug occurs? my player is no longer making progress. i am unable to equip dunk packages, differnt jump shots, different moves ect
What should be happening instead? advancement
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Message 6 of 8 (1,705 Views)

Pro-Am Progress Stuck at 97%

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Seattle Region of the Pro-Am League
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Isaiah Thomas throwback game in the Seattle region of the Pro-Am
What happens when the bug occurs? There are 3 objectives for that particular challenge.. if & when done correctly.. all 3 objectives should be marked complete.. instead only 2 get marked. leaving the challenge incomplete no matter how many times the objectivess are done
What should be happening instead? Upon completion the objectives should be properly displayed as complete.. thus showing 100% & not 97%

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Seattle Region of the Pro-Am League
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Isaiah Thomas throwback game in the Seattle region of the Pro-Am
What happens when the bug occurs? There are 3 objectives for that particular challenge.. if & when done correctly.. all 3 objectives should be marked complete.. instead only 2 get marked. leaving the challenge incomplete no matter how many times the objectivess are done
What should be happening instead? Upon completion the objectives should be properly displayed as complete.. thus showing 100% & not 97%

Which version? Full Game

Message 7 of 8 (1,658 Views)

Re: Pro-Am Progress Stuck at 97%

★ Novice

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One - Pro Am Player
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Traits stop to progress
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't develope traits after the Superstar trait
What should be happening instead? You can't open new traits which you can open after certain point of development
How severe is the bug? A (critical) - This stops the progress, the effort to develope the way you want your player.

Message 8 of 8 (1,468 Views)