Re: Trait Progression Problem

by _Mvrkus24

Original Post

Trait Progression Problem

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a major issue with my traits. My 3pt Shooting trait has been stuck at silver and has been stuck at 37/100 for awhile. I know I have got more than 100 threes already, but it doesn't seem to progress. Please fix this issue.

Message 1 of 23 (5,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having that issue with free throw. All of the requirements from silver to gold are accomplished, but it remains locked.
Message 2 of 23 (5,556 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having problems with other traits too not just these pictures, they are not progressing I’ve been stuck on 145/150 contested shots for 2 weeks now for example!
Message 3 of 23 (5,539 Views)

NBA live 18 traits not updating

★★★★★ Newbie
I am level 60 in The One career and have completed several tasks to unlock certain traits. They even have all the green check marks, but still stuck on the bronze or blue level. Is there a workaround for this issue on the Xbox One version?
Message 4 of 23 (5,506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I’ve had this problem for awhile now also. I even created another player and the same thing happened again. The pictures are from two different players.
Message 5 of 23 (5,477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I think I may have found out what the glitch or bug is. Both times my traits stopped progressing I had unlocked my superstar trait and they both stuck at the exact same number to get to the silver version. So that may be where something is messing up.
Message 6 of 23 (5,464 Views)

Traits still stuck at rank 2

★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The one
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a player and find out
What happens when the bug occurs? Rank 3 doesn't unlock
What should be happening instead? I should have good traits
How severe is the bug? B - Major

You guys said it was just a visual thing..but I'm not sure
Message 7 of 23 (5,466 Views)

Re: Traits still stuck at rank 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I’m experiencing this same exact thing. I was so excited grinding to get Level 60 for my gold dribbling trait just to find out it’s glitched. Hopefully Ea fixes this soon!!!
Message 8 of 23 (5,455 Views)

All My Traits Are Not Progessing

★★ Novice

Dear EA:

I love video games, but not just any game, they have to be great. I thrive on being part of the story by involving myself within it. My most favorite games to play are The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Witcher 3, any Batman from the Rocksteady series, and NBA Live. I have been a life long fan since it came out for Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis I believe it was NBA Live 95 if I am not mistaken. NBA Live 18 is by far the best basketball game I have ever played and that includes 2k. Just the idea of the one is absolutely amazing. It allows me to involve myself into that story that I have to create from the streets to the league.

I play 4 games a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. The Wing Defender is my favorite to use,  I am at a level 60 where the level seems to max out, because I recently hit level 34 on both streets and league and the 60 has not budged. This is my second player I have gotten to that level, So as you can see I have really dedicated a lot of hours into this game. But I have run into a problem that could possibly stop me from playing the game. A couple of weeks ago I hit level 60 with my new wing defender and my trait progress just stopped working, I noticed because when I hit level 60 my passing trait never turned gold and I all ready have hit about 500 assist and believe for that trait to upgrade to the next rank (which would have been rank 3) I only needed 125. More importantly none of my other traits have progressed since, but what I did notice for example with my Open Two:

• still on bronze and should be on silver
  • every single check box from Rank 1 to 3 is checked
  • trait is still calculating before game but with wrong calculations, (Rank 2 Make 45 Open Shots 4/25) (Rank 3 Make 60 Open Shots with Good Timing 0/25) says 60 but only calculates to 25.
  • Shows no calculations after game, but shows trait as gold or Rank 3.

Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible or contact me and tell me what I can do to fix the problem without deleting all my progress. I would really appreciate it.

Message 9 of 23 (5,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too but i think its the superstar trait

Message 10 of 23 (5,367 Views)