This game is seriously flawed in it's game play

by quest_4knowledg

Original Post

This game is seriously flawed in it's game play

★ Apprentice
This game is seriously flawed in it's game play, where to I begin. First let's talk about the blocks and lack of fouls called. Next time you play and you are taking the character gaurding yours off the dribble and beat him and dive towards the rim only to have your shot block by a waiting center after you are already in the air. Pause the game go to instant replay and what you will see 97% of the time is the defensive player has one of his hands completely though your character chest way before he blocks your shot. Not only is his hand in your chest but he uses that motion to pull you down while he rises up it's a very slight animation but you can see it. Second this game is programmed for you to lose games that your team should cake walk to let me set the table for you OKC vs Philly OKC My player 98 over all wing scorer Westbrook 94 overall Paul George 90 overall Carmelo 85 Steven Adams 84 PHI Embiid 88 Reddick 81 Ben Simmons 81 Sarcic 78 TJ McConnell 77. I play with in the confines of the game I don't call for the ball and only try to score when the play is ran for me which is an issue all by itself. Every starter on my team either had a shot blocked or the ball stolen for the first 3 minutes Westbrook could not take Emiib off the dribble one on one from the top of the three point line he was able to keep up with him with every move he moved to the spot Westbrook was trying to get to before he even moved Simmons shut Gorge down 2 for 15 shooting Reddick was taking people off the dribble with reverse layup contest buy 3 people at the rim and making them he had 7 of those so in the 3rd quarter I got I realized something weird about the commentating and I noticed it with my other career mode characters so I started the game over and tried again now we are in the 2nd quarter the score is 40 to 21 my way and the commentators are saying how flawless Philly is playing so I'm sub out and watched the game and Philly goes on a 20 to 2 run so I started over to see if I'm right and pretty much it happened again I then played Philly with my other 3 characters Shooter with Bos,Wing Defender with SAN and Hybrid Wing with POR and they all played out pretty much the same no matter How I played the game Philly will always be winning in the closing minutes and star players on my team under performed. Philly has be programmed as a super team at least when it comes to me In career mode Memphis seems to be the same
Message 1 of 1 (290 Views)