THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THESE ISSUES

by SeverusOctavian

Original Post

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THESE ISSUES

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Full Game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can play your own game
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime
What should be happening instead? The game should function as intended
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

A lot of you, like me, have been trying to get EA to fix major and lingering issues with their game and they have flat out refused to. They don't get back to us, they don't fix their game and they constantly lie and say that they have resolved issues that persist. The only way for us to get them to do what they are supposed to is to hit their wallet. Just like when For Honor had their fanbase go dark in response to their needs being met, we have to do the same thing. 

My suggestion is that from June 1st - June 3rd, everyone who has this game just stop playing. There's no reason for us to continuing to play a game that doesn't work. I know me personally after having my ENTIRE game (various limited time cosmetic items, stagnant progress, bad matchmaking and general lack of new content) I'm very close to being done completely and deleting the game and taking my losses. 

I don't know how many of y'all will see this, participate and greet this idea with negativity, but I've had it...

Message 1 of 1 (1,184 Views)