Re: Socks Medium can't combined with Leg Sleeve 3/4 Length

by ClarkBoss89

Original Post

Socks Medium can't combined with Leg Sleeve 3/4 Length

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Change outfits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Socks - Medium can't combined with Leg Sleeve - 3/4 Length
What happens when the bug occurs? When i try to combie socks Medium and Leg sleeve 3/4 length, its always change Socks to Medium-low. But when i check in some players in NBA like Kyrie Irving, Giannis Antetokounmpo, etc. They have combined but when i edit their leg sleeve, its change the socks to medium-low too.
What should be happening instead? Can't combied leg sleeve with socks medium.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Please fix this bug. I want to custom my outfit for look so good.

Message 1 of 4 (2,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Such BS it's the little things like this that drive me crazy.. You'll allow the cpu to wear medium socks with 3/4th leg sleeve but not our player? Please update this with other bugs if you want to save your fan base.
Message 2 of 4 (2,118 Views)

★ Novice
This is still an issue on the X1 as well. Like OP said, there’s an error message saying I have to remove my 3/4 leg sleeve if I want to equip medium socks, or vice versa, even though several NBA players have both equipped. The cover athlete James Harden being the primary example. Will this be addressed?
Message 3 of 4 (1,818 Views)

Franchise mode nba live 19 Socks

★ Novice

for every player has the same sock length, every sock length is medium even if you put short socks or even long socks this only happens in Franchise mode.

Message 4 of 4 (1,206 Views)