Re: NBA Live 18 - Title Update -

by KujiBrown

Original Post

Re: NBA Live 18 - Title Update -

★★★ Novice
Ok so day one buyer, even had the demo to adjust my playing style from 2k.

There are tons of adjustment issues that I have with the game that I feel are beyond my configuration skills. Mostly CPU issues and gameplay and just overall game experience.

I play the one as a backcourt defender. My signature skills are all maxed but I notice.

I have a 93 pass but a 72 court vision? Hmm

I have a 83 drive layup but a 72 inside shot? Uhh

NBA has 15 man team. Right.
Minutes distribution is factor in game impact and skill. Got it.

But I play for the Nets and u started my career season before the roster adjustment so Mozgov is the only active Center even though Justin Patton is still on the roster.

The coach never subs him in and I'm stuck having Trevor Booker playing center and basically just allowing my a opponent to score double figures in the paint and completely destroy my defense.

Other teams have released and sing players during the season except us.

We are basically playing with just 10 man rotation but the rotation is flawed and almost impossible to win a game. I can drop 40 points and still lose by double figures.

When does management take initiative to get better players or basic help.

Do I have to adjust something in the settings?

I mean the game is fun but there's too many unrealistic situations that NBA teams would not ignore.

Coach firings? Mid season trades?

I mean how can I win by myself? I gotta be LeBron Anthony Irving on the floor and only able to play 22-30 mins per game.

EA definitely wanted this game to be about fundamentals, this u get. But if I take care of business how come my team doesn't?

Can't compare it to 2k but there's a wide gap between the two where 2k has made these adjustments?

How EA make the same mistakes 2k has made 5 years ago?

AI is horrible. Honestly if you're not playing online it's basically 1 on 5.

I don't play other modes like LUT or WNBA (quite fun but mostly wanted to get and NBA season done before going hard) so playing the league is my measuring stick.

There's more but I'm writing off the top of my head. For the next update can we see this happened?
Do I need to start over (I mean do I really?)

I'm giving it serious effort because I am not trying play as that Corny * DJ. 2k is so Corny for that.

2k & EA should just merge for the ultimate NBA simulation.

Please.

Message 1 of 1 (327 Views)