Pro Am Challenges

by turbo22043

Original Post

Pro Am Challenges

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Pro Am Chosen League
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know because it doesn’t happen to everyone. Play the philly pitbull challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Im having a issue with my pro am challenge Score 1 more Point than Kyle Lowry. I have beat this challenge more than 10 times but the game will not give me the achievement. I’ve tried to restart the app and do the challenge over like 5 times now but still im not receiving my award for beating the challenge. Please help me out something is wrong with this.
What should be happening instead? I should receive an award for beating the challenge.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Can y’all fix this issue i’m having where I beat the challenge but im not awarded correctly?
Message 1 of 4 (1,195 Views)

Re: Pro Am Challenges

★ Novice

Same issue, but with kyrie irving challenge..score two more points than him and still no green check!!

Message 2 of 4 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. I beat the challenge like 10 by now. EA, can we please get a fix?!!!
Message 3 of 4 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here with The Admiral 1 more block challenge. Done it several times but the game doesn't register it!
Message 4 of 4 (1,059 Views)