Please Help

by Dims_Z17

Original Post

Please Help

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing this game for a month or so and im really trying to stick with it and not go back to 2k, but there are a couple options that are missing that would really make the game more fun. The first thing is the option to choose your offensive style in franchise mode. I don't understand why the option isn't there when it's available for the play now mode. More offensive options would be nice but just being able to choose between the base two make a huge difference. My franchise team is the Mavs and the default option is the 3 out 2 in and it completely clogs the paint on the hardest difficulty. The other option that would really make the game more fun would be if we could choose our screener. Sometimes I'll have the ball with my small ball 4 and try to get Dirk to come set the screen but pressing the screen button will sometimes bring a random guard out to set the screen. Please update these options, there not major but they'd make a big difference in the gameplay. The sooner the better, I'm trying to get Dirk this chip before he retires
Message 1 of 1 (320 Views)