NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

by iamemtuu

Original Post

Re: Trait Progress and upgrading

★★★ Newbie

This issue is STILL ongoing. How can this possibly be an issue? EA has some of the best technology known to man. I feel like because 19 is already out you guys simply don't care about fixing this issue, which makes me truly believe you dont care bout the gamers who still play 18. 

Message 131 of 137 (4,021 Views)

★ Novice

Hey I have the same problem and I really need it fixed. I got the game when it first came out and played it everyday. Once I got the superstar badge then every badge froze. I continued to play thinking the issue would be fixed. I emailed for help and got nothing. I really need this to be fixed. I would rather play LIVE than 2k because there pay to win and it's a trashy game now. I know EA has got a lot of hate but NBA LIVE is a series that you guys have really made good. I love playing this game but this is an issue that needs to be fixed. I have a playmaking point guard and he can't dunk or shoot 3's so Im trying to get the badges so he can but I can't now. I keep trying to get help but nothing is getting done and the other people I talk to say the issue will be looked at but I doubt it because this isn't the latest NBA LIVE. I will gladly give you any information you need to get this fixed. I really don't want to play any trashy pay to win 2k game. Please help fix this.

Message 132 of 137 (3,826 Views)

★★ Novice

Superstar Trait, No Progression. I’ve finished the season and in the semi finals. It still says 0/60 and all the boxes are checked. Do the games I’ve played since receiving the trait not count? Do I have to wait until next season(3rd season) for it to start counting games? I’ve played at least 10+ games in “The League” since I’ve received the trait. Not showing any difference, not sure what to do.

Message 133 of 137 (3,568 Views)

★★ Novice

LiftedLeader18 

Xbox One X

NBA Live 18

Superstar Trait, No progression. I’ve finished the season and I’m in the semi finals. It still says 0/60 and all the boxes are checked. Do the games I’ve played since receiving the trait not count? Do I have to wait until next season(3rd season) for it to start counting games? I’ve played at least 10 games since I’ve noticed the traits counts aren’t changing. Not sure what to do.

Message 134 of 137 (3,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This problem is fatal. All traits are locked. Even if the objective condition is completed, the count never goes up.

However, after completing the match, the gold trait is displayed on the result screen, but it is still locked and cannot be upgraded.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game to check, but there were still fatal bugs.

The Golden (Equip 3 Gold Traits) trophy cannot be earned because of this fatal bug.

PS4 - NBA LIVE 18

PSN ID - Oztora

Message 135 of 137 (1,921 Views)

★★ Novice

why is it that 3 years later we still have this problem? EA used to be better than this 

Message 136 of 137 (1,702 Views)

★★ Novice

Obviously EA does not care. 3 years, same problem. we bought the game and they have what they wanted, our money and market share on brand over 2K. It's time all gamers with this problem or other unresolved EA problems take the matter to social media and complaints to the gamer magazines so they can help expose this lack of customer support with all game consumers.

Message 137 of 137 (1,700 Views)