Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

by Squad_Ray14

Original Post

Re: Trait Progress and upgrading

★★★ Newbie
J0KERZ45_
PlayStation 4
0 is a zero.
Everything is checked off on traits but non are leveling up.
Message 121 of 137 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello am Streetwise2250 my email address is [edit: email address removed] I have a issue with the traits I know nba live 19 is coming out but however is it possible to fix this traits I suppose to have all gold but some of my badges are still sliver and that need to be fix if not is going to be the same problem in live 19 just like the picture the guy shown with his badges please fix this and thank you 

Message 122 of 137 (1,358 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem with 4 different players on 4 different positions. I was expecting Live 19 but if EA support their games on the same level, I'll get the 2k . The pics are just example the traits stop progress after Superstar trait.

Message 123 of 137 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

July 25th 2018....same issue. Really liked game until this. Skeptical of purchasing nbalive 19 for real for real.

Message 124 of 137 (1,313 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

★★★★★ Newbie
Help
Message 125 of 137 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is the worst for customer service and they have way to many things you have to send to prove that what you are saying is true, we are all having problems with not just this game EA really needs to start actually fixing stuff because this still isn't fixed and that is embarrassing.

Message 126 of 137 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same exact problem!! I have several that are doing this.. is there a email I can email with my problems?? Its almost time for the 19 version and I still cant master this game because of these bugs.. 

Message 127 of 137 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My PSN ID is Praet0r1an_00  (the 0 is a zero and the 1 is a 1, not L or capital I). I should have had my badges about 3 weeks ago. I am missing SEVERAL of them. I have spent countless hours playing this game and it is extremely frustrating that I cannot complete the most simple tasks because EA has yet to fix their issues. I want this resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 128 of 137 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Each time I play an allstar game my ps4 crashes also I've played each mode multiple times to unlock all my traits but nothing is being counted or unlocked, I refuse to buy Nba Live 19 until I'm satisfied with the support of Live 18
Message 129 of 137 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bruh y’all say y’all have been working on an update, yet we still see no progression or attempts at all. If you guys can’t fix it, everyone should have their game refunded due to this problem

Message 130 of 137 (903 Views)