Re: Trait Progress and upgrading

by Rashid_LK

Original Post

Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

★★★ Newbie
There is a solution just don't use the superstar trait till all other traits are gold. The superstar trait has a bug that stops trait progression
Message 81 of 137 (3,690 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 3rd Trait Slot!

★★ Novice
Exactly, you contact then are fed lies
Message 82 of 137 (3,682 Views)

★★ Novice
That's a promo account that doesn't address trait freeze issue
Message 83 of 137 (3,672 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes indeed once the superstar actives, traits are done thanks to a bugs that completely corrupts your gamer tag. I was told by ea themselves it surfaced during a roster patch. Thier fix was create another gamertag and ea account 

Message 84 of 137 (3,668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So there's no way it can be fixed with an update?
Message 85 of 137 (3,657 Views)

★★ Novice

Currently no as they already believe older patches fixed it, as stated before you can either create a second gamertag or grind gold traits online before hitting league. So you're aware the bug cripples your gamertag to this title, hence grinding 1st as the physical experience is fine.

Message 86 of 137 (3,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Been chatting with EA help on twitter....they actually think the issue is solved and and also thought it's only affecting few gamers. This bug should be resolved. Put in work on my player, I can't just reset. I'd rather bin the game and demand a refund.
Message 87 of 137 (3,640 Views)

★★ Novice

On my bugged account I'd have a 92 I can test the theory on, I'll let you know

Message 88 of 137 (3,628 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Cool... keep me posted
Message 89 of 137 (3,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Has anyone tested this out?? If I make a new psn profile with a new EA origin account I will be able to level up the superstar trait to gold now?? I'm just dreading not having all my unlocks, and crates with shoes and gear I have accumulated!?! Damn I'm not feeling that!!.. But does it level up now like it should of all this damn time??? Somebody please let me know..
Message 90 of 137 (3,536 Views)