Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

by thedharmabums

Original Post

Re: Trait Progress and upgrading

★★★★★ Novice
The minute you hit level 58 and unlock Superstar, it will corrupt your traits. The only workaround I can think of is to grind your traits in Street Mode to gold before you even play The League.
Message 71 of 137 (5,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As thedharmabums said, you pretty much have to grind to level 60 in streets, or play up to 24 wins in the league and stop, to get all golds before continuing in the league. Also means though it is never possible to upgrade the Superstar trait past bronze.

Message 72 of 137 (5,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Go to YouTube and check this video out!! https://youtu.be/DmLIqO3U6dI
Message 73 of 137 (5,336 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't have the screen snaps available atm.. I can relate though. Good post. Helpful stuff. (in the sense that, we all seem to be able to relate!)
Message 74 of 137 (5,326 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
yeah leave it to the community to work out a “fix” for a problem EA won’t even address
Message 75 of 137 (5,322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EA needs to fix up or imma bin it!!!
Message 76 of 137 (5,300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EA won't fix it. This has been an issue since the games launch. It is also the #1 bug reported on the forums and we don't even get a response from EA anymore.
Message 77 of 137 (5,290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well, I guess I'm done wasting my time with it.
Bye Bye EA!
Message 78 of 137 (5,260 Views)

★ Apprentice
YEAH SO THIS SUCKS.

My main player was already 60, and when i hit 25 wins in the league my traits stopped progressing as you all know.

So i decided, hit 25 wins first, then hit level 58. NOPE. DOESN'T WORK EITHER.

Now i have to delete this new player even though i was liking the style SO much, too bad EA doesn't give a single F* to fix a gigantic issue with this game.
This game would he amazing if it didn't have so many disgusting bugs.

Another bug: with a facescan player, with one player it doesn't show tattoos when in gameplay. & a different player it does. Awesommme....
Message 79 of 137 (5,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree- all we could do now is let them know on the forums, waiting for a reply

Message 80 of 137 (5,199 Views)