Re: Trait Progress and upgrading

by tripledoublemvp

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I want my money back. You guys shouldn't be allowed to sell defective games. It would be okay if EA labeled the game as a beta or a defective warning or something but since you advertise it as working I want it to work or I want my money back.
Message 41 of 137 (4,846 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
EA Sports doesn't care about making the game better for people who like basketball. All their money goes into Madden, their breadwinner. Which is why this glitch, which has been in the game since the demo, hasnt been fixed. If I would have known i was going to be stuck on this game like this I would have bought NBA 2K18
Message 42 of 137 (4,837 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same. I know it’s riddled with micro transactions but somehow that’s almost preferable to this. That game actually works. It’s unreal just how blatant we’re being ignored. Nothing even remotely resembling an acknowledgement has been received regarding this issue.
Message 43 of 137 (4,832 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

★★★★★ Newbie
I just played a new character to see exactly when the traits stop tracking. It happened exactly when my role turned to superstar, not when I got the superstar trait
Message 44 of 137 (4,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ANarkenz
Ps4
2/11/18
Message 45 of 137 (4,826 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 trait objectives bug

★★★★★ Newbie
Its still going on and now my numbers arent moving i have a chech beside the object and it still shows as incomplete
Message 46 of 137 (4,805 Views)

★★ Novice
After playing so much, I've noticed that the problem doesn't occur until I first unlock the superstar trait.
Message 47 of 137 (4,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just hit Level 60 and my Catch and Finish trait didnt rank up to gold. Also my other traits are not getting any progress toward them.

PSN ID: NikkiNoFingers
Platform: PS4
Timestamp: 1:59am Monday 19 Feburary
Message 48 of 137 (4,778 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hello Roger, what I have found with the trait upgrades is that the Gamertag is corrupted. My wife has a Gamertag and I've been able to level up every trait without problem. I don't know if it's part of the unforeseeable results of a previous patch, the one that eliminated the simulation on "The League" which was a bad idea and move, or when I deleted my slot 1 player by accident.
All I know is my actual Gamertag Grizzly Gang15 on Xbox 1 is corrupted and my wife's Steflova7 Gamertag works just fine. Hope this helps I would like to use my Hybrid Wing again!
Message 49 of 137 (4,771 Views)

★ Novice
Musiclifestyle01
Ps4
Should have been gold by level 60. Some are still bronze and all are still silver
Message 50 of 137 (4,728 Views)