Ultimate Team Master Tab Error Code CE-34870-0

by bbrit1776

Original Post

NBA Live 18 on PS4 Pro: Error Code (CE-34870-0)

★★★ Newbie
I started getting this error msg two days ago. Once I start the the All-star game, it crashes as soon as I get passed the the intro cut scene. I cannot get to where I can play in the All-Star game.

I was enjoying the game prior to this issue. Hopefully, I don't have to restart this game.
Message 1 of 9 (5,054 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 on PS4 Pro: Error Code (CE-34870-0)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 2 of 9 (4,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anybody found what the problem is with this because I'm getting the same error code when trying to play the all star game
Message 3 of 9 (4,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too brother i really really dont wanna have to sim. Passed this game its my first go around in the season. I was enjoying the game my self up untill this point.
Message 4 of 9 (4,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Getting the same code. I actually get to play the All-Star game but kicks me off before I can get back to the main menu.
Message 5 of 9 (4,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too but I get it at half time I even tried to skip it
Up until now I have not even had a glitch
Message 6 of 9 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I too is getting this error message except I am getting it when going to the Master tab in Ultimate Team. Did everything that you can name to get that error message gone but I am still getting this error. And I have the feeling that EA wont fix this issue since NBA Live 19 will be coming out this year.

Message 7 of 9 (3,706 Views)

Ultimate Team Master Tab Error Code CE-34870-0

★★★ Apprentice

Every since last month I have been trying to play the Master Challenges in Ultimate Team but I can not because every time I tab over to the Masters and go to a specific player I want to do I cant even get to that point without having the game crashing and giving me this error message CE-34870-0 claiming that I need to update the latest system update and/or update the game when both are current. I have already chatted with EA on both the website and on twitter and did everything known to man and I am still getting this issue.

Please fix this *. No one got time to be fooling around with you guys cause we want to play this game. And it annoying how almost every EA game I own NBA Live is the only game that wants to act stupid. And this has been happening every since you guys hired a new crew to do the NBA Live 16 in which I first encounter that exact error message. And when I had complained about it you guys never did nothing about it.

Message 8 of 9 (3,711 Views)

Master Tab on Ultimate Team

★★★ Apprentice

Do not where the post went and I never got a chance to look at the responds nor did i get a message saying if it was deleted or not so here is the post again. I am trying to play solo games in Ultimate Team under the Master Tab but when I tab over to it and try to select a player I get kicked out and get the code CE-34870-0. I have done everything known to man to fix this and I am still getting kicked everytime I go to the Master Tab. I have contacted EA via chat and via twitter and I went step by step of what they gave me and I still get the error message.

Please fix this. But I wont be surprised if it wont since NBA Live 19 will be coming out this year.

Message 9 of 9 (3,695 Views)