Re: NBA LIVE 18 - GamefaceHD skin tone mismatch

by Zay1410

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA LIVE 18 - GamefaceHD skin tone mismatch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The face scan works pretty well, except my face is one nationality while my body is another.

Message 1 of 24 (14,840 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
I know this is late. But just disconnect from Xbox love or psn go back into NBA live it should disconnect you from ea servers. Change your face to a skin tone that matches then go back to your face scan. Go all the way back to the main menu then connect back to online. Worked for me

View in thread

Message 11 of 24 (24,666 Views)

All Replies

Re: NBA LIVE 18

★★★ Newbie
How did u get your face on I have been trying
Message 2 of 24 (14,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Download the app, have good lighting, and move your head slowly. The app is buggy, it might take a while to log in, etc.
Message 3 of 24 (14,697 Views)

Body not matching face scan skin tone

★ Novice
My face scan has been successful but for some reason the skin tone for arms and legs aren't mesh with my face scan. (Ex. My face scan skin tone is a 5 but my legs and arms are white) Not sure what to do
Message 4 of 24 (14,663 Views)

Re: Body not matching face scan skin tone

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue, my first scan was great and then my body was way too light even though I chose a 5 for the skin tone. My arms and everything below the neck was a 1 for skin tone. Doesn't seem like the rendering changes the body skin tone. Haven't been able to see much information for a fix.
Message 5 of 24 (14,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I tried at least 20 times and the same result. My fave on point to the small details just my arms and legs are light and neck up is right.
Message 6 of 24 (14,496 Views)

NBA Live 18 gameface skin tone problems

★★★ Newbie
I recently made a game face for nba live 18, the head and neck are the correct skin tone but the skin tone on the rest of the body doesn't come close to matching up. Is there anyway to fix this?
Message 7 of 24 (14,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go offline, pick a person that's close to your skin tone, then pick your face scan again, then go back online
Message 8 of 24 (14,322 Views)

★ Novice
How do you save the changes? When I go back online it reverts back as unsaved data
Message 9 of 24 (14,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do u go offline
Message 10 of 24 (14,291 Views)