NBA LIVE 18 Free Throw Freeze

by AyAyRON_99

Original Post

NBA LIVE 18 Free Throw Freeze

★★★★★ Newbie

Again. Rising star. My player goes up for a free throw and the game freezes. EA, will you please fix this? This has been a repeating problem throughout the past years in your games. All i can do it restart the game. lose all progress.

Message 1 of 14 (8,196 Views)

Re: NBA LIVE 18 Free Throw Freeze

Community Manager
Message 2 of 14 (8,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still Freezing as of 1/10/18
Message 3 of 14 (7,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Shid im having the same problem this really becoming annoying bout to just go back to 2k, an i lose all progress also.
Message 4 of 14 (7,679 Views)

Game contuies to freeze at free throw (ps4)

★★★ Newbie
This is the third time in two days my game have froze , right when its times to take free throws. Like what isnt you guys doing to where this keep happening? Its really starting to bother having to keep playing games over and over cause of lost progress w this bs. Everything is updated so dont ask. Like im really bout to unfan myself to this game and go back to 2k.
Message 5 of 14 (7,675 Views)

Re: Game contuies to freeze at free throw (ps4)

★ Novice
Keeps happening to me too.
Message 6 of 14 (7,565 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here. Happens in franchise with a player I drafted it seems. Free throw bar never fills and the player is frozen. If I have to shoot 2 free throws the referee never returns the ball. If it's just one the player is frozen until stoppage in play. (ie. Timeout or other stoppage.) Happened with the same player even after I restarted.
Message 7 of 14 (7,264 Views)

★★ Novice
PS4 system game was updated as of 3/10/2018
Message 8 of 14 (7,263 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Does anyone at EA actually look at this because it’s rediculous that this is still going on after all this time. You know how frustrating as a user to be a minute away from completing a game and you have to restart because a game freezes?

And I’ve identified exactly what causes it to freeze. Pressing pause while it’s on a free throw animation. Once you do that it’s a wrap.
Message 9 of 14 (7,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is still a thing. Happened multiple times to me so far when either one of my teammates or my player goes for a free throw and the game is paused it freezes the game. But sometimes you have to press pause after a shot is made and don’t think about a foul being called. In NBA 2K the game saves mid game progress that you can jump back into. It would be nice to have that here just in case something happens. Especially if it’s a local game, there’s no reason to not have an autosave feature.
Message 10 of 14 (6,844 Views)