NO RESPONSE FROM EA, IM DONE PLAYING

by ThreeOGod

Original Post

Live shot meter is bugged

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Demo
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Shooting meter in PvP games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play live with people and shoot a jump shot
What happens when the bug occurs? In the campaign the shooting meter moves at normal speed and stop when you let go of the square button. In PvP matches the shooting meter moves faster and continues to move after you've let go of square making the jumper a once in a while move to use. Even if you max the three point or mid jumper it still moves wildly. I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug but people I've played with are annoyed by the as well.
What should be happening instead? The shooting meter moves like it does on campaign mode
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

No pic
Message 1 of 9 (3,835 Views)

NO RESPONSE FROM EA, IM DONE PLAYING

★ Apprentice

The reason why i stopped playing NBA live 18 is because you guys are not working on the mechanics that matter. You fix the shot meter sure but the lag is one sided so that does not matter. You have made the NBA- PDC code give a win to whatever player is up by the time of the disconnect, creating a new glitch where u can disconnect if u have the lead and still win. 

The stealing of the ball from the ball handler is unrealistic, maybe like 8% of the time is a reach in call called due to an animation, anything else is a legal move which totally unrealistic. More unrealistic stuff is the blocking, and fouls called going to the rim. Seems to me that only big mismatches get fouls called, you guys removed being fouled by your same position almost altogether. 

These all come from me making it to top 5 in the top 100 leaderboards in H2H just to have the disconnect glitch drop me down to a lower number, so i am hanging up my nba Live 18 and saying hey, at least they tried. More changes and COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMMUNITY WOULD BE BEST, so please try it. 

i was really excited for this game, but the hype is gone.

Message 2 of 9 (3,539 Views)

Re: Live shot meter is bugged

★★★ Newbie
Fix asap making the game unplayable
Message 3 of 9 (3,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please fix this game it is enough to deal with the lag of the game but this is so easy to see your meter goes up then keeps going after you let go of the square button. There are alot of people saying they will not play this game much less this system i have both and xbox is kicking ps4s * right now please fix or i will have no choice but to never buy any playstation or nba live material again thanks.
Message 4 of 9 (3,421 Views)

Live shot meter is bugged

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Nba live the streets
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go play a game in the live streets it will happen on the first 3 shots then goes away by then my guys cold and it ruins the whole game. I dont even want to be on my team. It makes me not even want to play the game anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? The shot meter goes up and you let go of square and it keeps going even after you let go of the button.
What should be happening instead? The meter should stop when you let go of the button.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Please fix this i love this game but i just want it to be fair to play. It did not do this till the second patch was put out i beleive.
Message 5 of 9 (3,405 Views)

★★ Novice
Ever since the latest patch the shot meter goes out of control randomly it makes the game VERY UNPLAYABLE AND FRUSTRATING this only happens online I know many people with this problem ALSO please fix your servers the last patch didn’t fix it got me doing all this uo trace calling my internet service provider bringing technicians to my home calling Sony and EA obviously for no reason the servers should NEVER be this bad ESPECIALLY for a small community compared to the competition as a consumer why should I have to go through all of this just not to get kicked? It’s quite ridiculous if you ask me
Message 6 of 9 (3,412 Views)

Online lag - Playing from London

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I really enjoy the game but it is impossible to play online. Shot meter is all messed up and it is overall very laggy and a different experience than the offline mode. 

I do not lag in other games and have read your troubleshoot guide. 

Is this a EA server issue? (FIFA 18 works fine). 

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I hope you can help me fin this problem, it is extremely frustrating and I'm considering stepping to play the game. 

Message 7 of 9 (3,400 Views)

★★ Novice
I have this glitch as well, and I'm on Xbox One, so it doesn't only happen on the PS4. This has forced me to create a Slasher and a Post Scorer, so that way I only score using layups and dunks since the shot meter is broken when you play online. Hopefully they'll fix this soon!
Message 8 of 9 (3,330 Views)

Re: NO RESPONSE FROM EA, IM DONE PLAYING

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here,  this game demoralized me with that glitch;  especially being up 30 points with a minute left in a game and the other player disconnects.  They even gave me the loss.  WTF

Message 9 of 9 (2,556 Views)