Re: NBA Live 18 3rd Trait Slot!

by Melboy82

Original Post

I can't unlock trait 3.. I'm level 32 and it suppose to unlock at level 21

★★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Trait 3 not unlocked even though I'm at level 32 it unlocks at 21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Something that shouldn't happen in the first place
What happens when the bug occurs? Put my player at a hug disadvantage
What should be happening instead? Trait 3 should be unlocked at level 21
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Unlocking trait 3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Something needs to be done about this asap
What happens when the bug occurs? IM ON LEVEL 32 trait is suppose to unlock at level 21.. ITS PUTTIN MY AT A HUGE DISADVANTAGE WHICH ISNT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL.. Should of known something wouldn't go right with the game
What should be happening instead? I should have trait 3 unlocked
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Message 11 of 38 (1,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CB_BACONATOR@Melboy82 & @edwardse2009,

I apologize for your experience with this issue and the delayed response here. I'd also like to take the time to thank of taking the time to provide these details to us, the information above helps get to the bottom of these issues as quickly as possible. I will update this thread as soon as I have more information on this or if we need any more data from you.

Thanks,

Roger. 

*Accepting as a solution for visibility, issue still under investigation. 

Roger.png
Message 12 of 38 (1,789 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea same problem is occuring for me as well. But for me, it goes past just not being able to equip a 3rd trait. Im also only able to max my overall to 95, while others are getting to overall's 98+. My objectives in the one are also not progressing at the same rate my statistics keep adjusting. This bug in the game is just very frustrating for a player like myself that is currently ranked in the top 5 in the leaderboards, but yet im finding myself at a disadvantage due to these circumstances. Im glad to know there are other users feeling the same way and i hope EA we can get this resolved soon.  

Message 13 of 38 (1,779 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anyone contacted you with a solution yet? I've yet to see one. I'm having the same problem and I'm real close to purchasing 2k18

Message 14 of 38 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This really hurts. I started a new character just to get the 3rd trait unlocked. Now I am having issues with the required actions need to rank up a trait resetting after so many games or leveling up. Example Brick wall rank 2 I had 17 out of the 50 set 50 picks that results in a teammate getting open. Now its at 0 out of 50 again, same issue with other traits (pick and pop, pick and roll, post finesse, post vision, and passing) required actions to rank up traits are resetting back to 0. This really hurts to put in so much time on the first character (I have 5 traits at rank 3, 10 traits at rank 2, and 5 traits at rank 1 but only can apply 2 trait at level 60) and now I am losing so much time with the second character with the traits requirement keep resting back to 0. Can I please get some compensation for my inconvenience?

Message 15 of 38 (1,756 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Only reply I have received is this one below.

Hey @CB_BACONATOR@Melboy82 & @edwardse2009,

I apologize for your experience with this issue and the delayed response here. I'd also like to take the time to thank of taking the time to provide these details to us, the information above helps get to the bottom of these issues as quickly as possible. I will update this thread as soon as I have more information on this or if we need any more data from you.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Message 16 of 38 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also having trouble with the third trait. I am at a real disadvantage when I'm in a lobby of 98's. Please fix this at your earliest convenience.
Message 17 of 38 (1,743 Views)

Re: I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43.

★★★★★ Newbie
Have they contacted you with a solution yet?
Message 18 of 38 (1,735 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've had the same issue
Message 19 of 38 (1,735 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can you please help?
Message 20 of 38 (1,735 Views)