Re: Nba live trait issue

by Tr0n420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43.

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The ONE career mode,
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43 and it is still locked. I have not been able to apply a 3rd trait. I feel that I have put in too much time to unlock all of the traits I have just to start over! I have contacted help.ea.com (case number 33181347) they forward my concern to their Studio. The representative stated our Studio will contact you directly (via email) and it will come with a resolution with it . This was on 9/16/2017 around 12:30am.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not apply a third trait.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to apply 3 traits at level 21.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The ONE career mode,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43 and it is still locked. I have not been able to apply a 3rd trait. I feel that I have put in too much time to unlock all of the traits I have just to start over! I have contacted help.ea.com (case number 33181347) they forward my concern to their Studio. The representative stated our Studio will contact you directly (via email) and it will come with a resolution with it . This was on 9/16/2017 around 12:30am.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not apply a third trait.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to apply 3 traits at level 21.

Message 6 of 38 (11,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA Live 18 3rd Trait Slot!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

Thank you for your patience & cooperation on this, our teams have confirmed that this issue should now be fixed on your end with the latest update. If you are still running into this problem on your side feel free to get back to me.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 34 of 38 (14,306 Views)

All Replies

Nba live trait issue

★★ Novice

Which version? Demo
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Trait issue
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So from my experience ive unlocked statement dunker silver and when i try do the objectives to earn the gold version it is tuck at 19/30 dunks
What happens when the bug occurs? The progression bar just doesnt move the requirements are perform 19/30 dunks also unlock a dunk rating on 82 i believe and ive got an 83 dunk but the bar isnt full
What should be happening instead? The progression bar should move

Which version? Demo
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Trait system
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So from my experience ive unlocked statement dunker silver and when i try do the objectives to earn the gold version it is tuck at 19/30 dunks
What happens when the bug occurs? The progression bar just doesnt move the requirements are perform 19/30 dunks also unlock a dunk rating on 82 i believe and ive got an 83 dunk but the bar isnt full
What should be happening instead? The progression bar should move
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Message 1 of 38 (11,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue with several different traits... I really like this game so far other than this but it is a huge single issue that if its not fixed i'm just getting 2k18 insead. Only getting 1 game not getting both so they need to fix this issue ASAP. No matter what play style I create the traits never upgrade right I've even had some that were fully complete with everything checked  off yet i still didnt have the trait.

Message 2 of 38 (11,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Once u max 20 all progress stops. U will need to reset ur player over n over to continue progress.
Message 3 of 38 (11,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not on lvl 20 

Message 4 of 38 (11,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry I misread it. Since its a demo things like that won't progress til the official game comes out
Message 5 of 38 (11,102 Views)

Re: I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43.

★ Novice
Same... I think the game actually skipped lvl 21 for me and went straight to lvl 22 or I gained 2 lvl after 1 game. It sucks because you are kind of at a disadvantage. Now I'm a 32 just waiting for it to unlock I guess
Message 7 of 38 (11,187 Views)

Re: I can not unlock 3rd trait slot. It unlocks at level 21. I am at level 43.

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem and it's not good cause I need that Thrid slot to upgrade my guy more I'm level 51 now and I still have it locked. Need help with this!!
Message 8 of 38 (11,176 Views)

NBA Live 18 3rd Trait Slot!

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? 3rd Trait Slot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The 3rd Trait Slot is locked for me still and it says at level 21 it unlocks but I'm now level 51 and still don't have the slot unlocked. I don't know how to fix it because it's still locked and I'm level 51 now.
What happens when the bug occurs? The third Trait Slot is still locked and it said at level 21 it unlocks and I'm past that level. And I can't apply the 3rd trait to the slot.
What should be happening instead? Won't let me apply a Trait to that spot and still have 2 traits slots unlocked instead of all 3.

I just hope it is fixed because it puts me at a huge disadvantage and won't let me apply another trait and i really need the 3rd slot to be unlocked for me! Please help!
Message 9 of 38 (11,170 Views)

NBA Live 18 3rd Trait Slot!

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? 3rd Trait Slot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The 3rd Trait Slot is locked for me still and it says at level 21 it unlocks but I'm now level 51 and still don't have the slot unlocked. I don't know how to fix it because it's still locked and I'm level 51 now.
What happens when the bug occurs? The third Trait Slot is still locked and it said at level 21 it unlocks and I'm past that level. And I can't apply the 3rd trait to the slot.
What should be happening instead? Won't let me apply a Trait to that spot and still have 2 traits slots unlocked instead of all 3.

I just hope it is fixed because it puts me at a huge disadvantage and won't let me apply another trait and i really need the 3rd slot to be unlocked for me! Please help!
Message 10 of 38 (11,170 Views)