Head to head

by bigbadw00ph

Original Post

ERROR CODE NBA-PDS

★ Apprentice

This error code has appeared in all of my games today, disconnecting me and my opponent in head to head games ranked and Ultimate team

Message 11 of 28 (7,051 Views)

Re: ERROR CODE NBA-PDS

★ Apprentice

i have also learned that when people disconnect from you purposely, the code is NBA-PDC

Message 12 of 28 (7,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie
People quit to not get the lose .
Message 13 of 28 (7,015 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey NBA fans,

As stated by @Fr3sHss215, it may happen that some players disconnect from the game in purpose, when they are loosing a game. This is not a fair play behavior and generally when a user disconnects in purpose from the match, the match would appear as lost for them. 

However, in several occasions, a disconnection may simply occur. These kind of situation can be addressed by following some simple steps.

If you are playing on Xbox

If you are playing on PS4

Roulbox

Message 14 of 28 (12,476 Views)

Re: Head to head

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever figure it out im having the same problem
Message 15 of 28 (6,786 Views)

Re: Head to head

★★★ Newbie
How can we fix the problem
Message 16 of 28 (6,690 Views)

Disconnecting Glitch That EA Doesn't Want To Address! NBA-PDS

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Disconnecting Glitch That EA Doesn't Want To Address!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me why theres a glitch...
What happens when the bug occurs? When I'm winning by a very large amount
What should be happening instead? The game works as expect when I bought it
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

When I go off early with Curry/ Harden.. or basically whoever I'm using. When I start blowing out my opponent's in the 1st Q I get his with the NBA-PDS disconnect error. Ironically enough this doesn't happen when I'm the one getting crushed or it's a close game down to the wire. I talked to EA about this several times and they gave me a run around not admitting that theres a glitch that users can do so the game won't count. My spec's are 156.1 mbps and 10.3 mbps all the ports opened, everything is great on my end. EA how about fixing the server and not wasting time asking people to open ports and do traces. 

Message 17 of 28 (6,697 Views)

Re: Disconnecting Glitch That EA Doesn't Want To Address! NBA-PDS

★ Novice

Not solved at EA. Address this glitch.. People paid good money for this game

Message 18 of 28 (6,657 Views)

★★ Novice
This happens every day I don’t understand why you guys can’t fix this issue I can’t even finish a game anymore everyone is doing it the person who goes it should get a loss and we get a win when you you guys going to fix this?
Message 19 of 28 (6,604 Views)

★★ Novice
It’s like they just ignore it people are even starting to do it on madden now it’s ridiculous 2k doesn’t have these issues I’m just about done with live and I actually have a pretty good rank
Message 20 of 28 (6,599 Views)